1. Franc KA, Krecek RC, Hasler BN, Arenas AM. Brucellosis remains a neglected disease in the developing world a call for interdisciplinary action. BMC Publ Health2018; 18:125. doi.10.1186/s12889-017-5016-y
2. Farahani S, Shahmohamadi S, Navidi I, Sofian M. [An investigation of the epidemiology of brucellosis in Arak city Iran 2001-2010]. HBIJ 2012; 14:49-54. (Persian)
3. Hatami H. Brucellosis epidemiology. 2th National Iranian Cong Bruce Shahid Beheshti Uni Med Sci Tehran Iran. 2007; P. 13-36.
4. Sawadkohi R, Siadati S, Zoughi E. [Evaluation of under 12 yearold patients with malta fever in Tehran children medical center and Amirkola children hospital Babol 1995-99]. J Mazandaran Uni Med Sci2001; 11:46-52. (Persian)
5. Babaei V, Garmaroodi GH, Batebi A, Alipour D, Shahbaz M, Babazadeh T. [The effectiveness of an educational intervention based on the health belief model in the empowerment of stockbreeders against high risk behaviors associated with brucellosis]. J Edu Commun Health2014; 1:12-9. (Persian)
6. Tyagita H, Mohdzamri S, Sitikhairani B, Shahrom S. Clinical human brucellosis in Malaysia: a case report. Asian Pac J Trop Dis 2014;4: 150-3.doi.10.1016/S2222-1808(14)60332-7
7. Panos A, Tsironib M, Spiros D, Athanassios A, Giorgos A. Acute brucellosis: presentation, diagnosis, and treatment of 144 cases. Int J Infect Dis2007; 11:52-7. doi.10.1016/j.ijid.2005.10.011
8. Eslami AA, Aligol M, Hafezibakhtiari M, Nasirzadeh M. [The effects of education on promoting knowledge, beliefs and preventive behaviors on brucellosis among Women applying a health belief model]. Jundishapur J Health Sci 2014; 6: 343-9. (Persian)
9. Hegazy Y, Elmonir W, Abdelhamid NH, Elbauomy EM. Seroprevalence and knowledge ttitudes and Practices survey of endemic ovine brucellosis in Egypt. Acta Vet Scand2016; 58:1.
10. Tebug SF, Kamga AR, Ema PJN, Muyeneza C, Kane O, Seck A, et al. Cattle farmer awareness and behavior regarding prevention of zoonotic disease transmission in Senegal. J Agromed 2015; 20:217-24. doi.10.1080/ 1059924X .2015.1010068.
11. Golshani M, Buozari S. A review of Brucellosis in Iran epidemiology risk factors diagnosis control and prevention. Iran Biomed J 2017; 21:349-59. doi.10.18869 /acadpub. ibj.21.6.349
12. Glanz K, Rimer BA, Viswanath K. Health behavior and Health education theory research and practice. 4th ed. John Wiley Son San Francisco Publication. 2008; p.265-9.
13. Pourhoseingholi MA, Vahedi M, Rahimzadeh M. Sample size calculation in medical studies. Gastroenterol Hepatol Bed Bench 2013; 6: 14–7.
14. Almasihashiani A, Khodayari M, Eshrati B, Shamsi M. [Factors affecting the interval between the onset and diagnosis of brucellosis in Markazi province Iran 2010-11]. Arak Med Sci Uni J2012; 14:21-30. (Persian)
15. Gharekhani J, Rasouli M, Abbasidoulatshahi E, Bahrami M, Hemati Z, Rezaei A. Seroepidemiological survey of brucellosis in small ruminants in Hamedan province Iran. J Adv Vet Anim Res2016; 3:399-405. doi. 0.5455/javar. 2016.c179
16. Rezaei H. [Effect of coding educational program on the knowledge attitude practice of animal husbandry women toward brucellosis in elected villages of Kangavar district]. J Tarbiat Modares Uni 2009; 2:23-9. (Persian)
17. Alahverdipour H, Bashirian S. [Brucellosis prevention program applying child to family health education method. Avice J Clin Med Sci 2010; 17: 46 -51.
18. Karimy M, Montazeri A, Araban M. [The effect of an educational program based on health belief model on the empowerment of rural women in prevention of brucellosis]. Arak Med Sci Uni J 2012; 2: 85-94. (Persian)
19. Baghianimoghadam MH, Hoseini N, Askari T. [A study of the knowledge attitude and practice of animal husbands about brucellosis in BahabadYazd]. J Sch Health Yazd 2016; 86:12-22. (Persian)
20. Zeng JY, Ciren DJ, Yundan DZ, Pu Q, Gongjue CW, Jiumei DJ, et al. A study of the knowledge, attitudes and practices of Tibetan yak herders with respect to brucellosis. Int Health 2018; 10:294–301. doi.10.1093/ inthealth/ihx076.
21. Sofian M. [Determination of Brucellosis model in Arak in 2005]. Arak Med Sci Uni J2006; 8:31-8. (Persian)
22. Hundal JS, Sodhi SS, Gupta A, Singh J, Chahal US. Awareness, knowledge and risks of zoonotic diseases among livestock farmers in Punjab. Vet World 2016; 9:186-91. doi.10.14202/vetworld.2015.186-191
23. Zhang N, Zhou H, Huang DS, Guan P. Brucellosis awareness and knowledge in communities worldwide: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 79 observational studies. PLos Negl Trop Dis 2019; 13:0007366-e. doi.10.1371/journal.pntd.0007366.