1. World Health Organization. Suicide in the world: Global Health Estimates 2019.
2. Kikhavani S, Chatripor F, Seidkhaninahal A. Comparison Between Suicidal Thoughts and Depression Among the Suicide Committedand Healthy Individuals Among Ilam Province People Between 2011 and 2012. J Ilam Uni Med Sci 2012; 21: 44-51. (persian)
3. World Health Organization. Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse 2018.
4. Sepehreinjad M, Hatamian P. Forecast of Suicidal thoughts based on Emotional Dysregulation and Experimental Avoidancein Nurses. IJNR 2018; 13: 38-45. (persian)
5. Mirzaei N, Shams Alizadeh N. Prevalence rate of suicidal thoughts and its related factors in the medical students in Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. J Kurdistan Uni Med Sci 2013; 18: 18-26. (persian)
6. Mohammadinia N, Rezaei M, Sameizadehtoosi T, Darban F. Assessing suicidal ideation frequency in medical students. J Nurs Manag 2012; 1: 83-91. (persian)
7. Pourhossein R, Farhoudi F, Amiri M, Janbozorgi M, Reza’i Bidakhvidi A, Nourollahi F. The Relationship of Suicidal thoughts, Depression, Anxiety, Resilience, Daily Stress and Mental Health in University of Tehran Students. Clin Psychol Stud 2014; 4: 21-40. (persian)
8. Kleiman EM, Riskind JH. Utilized social support and self-esteem mediate the relationship between perceived social support and suicide ideation. A test of a multiple mediator model. Crisis 2013; 34:42-9. doi: 10.1027/0227-5910/a000159.
9. Rajappa K, Gallagher M, Miranda R. Emotion dysregulation and vulnerability to suicidal ideation and attempts. Cogn Ther Res 2012; 36: 833-9. doi:10.1007/s10608-011-9419-2.
10. Hatkevich C, Penner F, Sharp C. Difficulties in emotion regulation and suicide ideation and attempt in adolescent inpatients. Psychiatry Res 2019; 271:230-8. doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2018.11.038.
11. Miller AB, Esposito-Smythers C, Leichtweis RN. Role of social support in adolescent suicidal ideation and suicide attempts. J Adolesc Health 2015; 56:286-92. doi: 10.1016/j.jadohealth.2014.10.265.
12. Coppersmith DDL, Kleiman EM, Glenn CR, Millner AJ, Nock MK. The dynamics of social support among suicide attempters: A smartphone-based daily diary study. Behav Res Ther 2019; 120:103348. doi: 10.1016/j.brat.2018.11.016.
13. Valois RF, Zullig KJ, Hunter AA. Association Between Adolescent Suicide Ideation, Suicide Attempts and Emotional Self-Efficacy. J Child Fam Stud 2015; 24: 237-48. doi:10.1007/s10826-013-9829-8.
14. Kobayashi Y, Fujita K, Kaneko Y, Motohashi Y. Self-Efficacy as a Suicidal Ideation Predictor: A Population Cohort Study in Rural Japan. OJPM 2015; 5: 61-71.
15. Wu SL, Yaacob SN. Self-efficacy as a mediator of the relationship between parental closeness and suicidal ideation among Malaysian adolescents. Child Adolesc Ment Health 2017; 22:84-90. doi: 10.1111/camh.12188.
16. Pia T, Galynker I, Schuck A, Sinclair C, Ying G, Calati R. Perfectionism and Prospective Near-Term Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors: The Mediation of Fear of Humiliation and Suicide Crisis Syndrome. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2020; 17:1424. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17041424.
17. Sommerfeld E, Malek S. Perfectionism Moderates the Relationship between Thwarted Belongingness and Perceived Burdensomeness and Suicide Ideation in Adolescents. Psychiatr Q 2019; 90:671-81. doi: 10.1007/s11126-019-09639-y.
18. Smith M, Sherry S, Rnic K. Are perfectionism dimensions vulnerability factors for depressive symptoms after controlling for neuroticism? A meta-analysis of 10 longitudinal studies. EJP 2016; 30: 201-12.
19. Rahimi N, Nouhi E, Nakhaee N. Spiritual Health among Nursing and Midwifery Students at Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Hayat 2014; 19: 74-81. (persian)
20. Marashi S, Mehrabiyan T. The Relationship of Prayer and Spiritual Health with Self-Esteem of Patients Treated with Hemodialysis in Ilam. Mil Caring Sci 2016; 2: 214-20.doi: 10.18869/acadpub.mcs.2.4.214.
21. Lester D. Does Religiosity Predict Suicidal Behavior? Religions 2017; 8: 238-46. doi:10.3390/rel8110238.
22. Wu A, Wang JY, Jia CX. Religion and Completed Suicide: A Meta-Analysis. PLoS One 2015;10: e0131715. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0131715.
23. Salehi M, Hamid N, beshlideh K. Comparison of the Effectiveness of Holographic Reprocessing and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy on Cognitive Flexibilityand Impulsivity among Depressed Patients with aSuicide Attempt in Ilam, Iran. J Ilam Uni Med Sci 2019; 27: 1-14. doi: 10.29252/sjimu.27.5.1.(Persian)
24. Salehi M, beshlideh K. The Effectiveness of Holographic Reprocessing Therapy on Cognitive Flexibility, Affective Control and Social Adjustment on Depressive patients with Attempted Suicide in Ilam City. J Woman Society 2020; 11:183-216. (persian)
25. Arun P, Garg R, Chavan BS. Stress and suicidal ideation among adolescents having academic difficulty. Ind Psychiatry J 2017; 26:64-70. doi: 10.4103/ipj.ipj_5_17.
26. Basharpoor S, samadifard H. Suicidal Thoughts in Male Students: The Role of Self-Concept, Self-Esteem and Social Well-Being. Soc Psychol Res 2018; 8: 1-16. (persian)
27. Rezian S, Fathi-Ashtiani A, Hassanabadi H, Ashrafi E. Reliability and Validity Measurement of the Persian Version of Social Phobia Scale Assessing the Reliability and Validity of Social Phobia Scale. J Clin Psychol 2019; 11: 1-10. doi: 10.22075/jcp.2019.16929.1603. (Persian)
28. Esfahani M, Hashemi Y, Alavi K. Psychometric assessment of beck scale for suicidal ideation (BSSI) in general population in Tehran. Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2015; 29:268. (persian)
29. Chamizo-Nieto MT, Rey L, Sánchez-Álvarez N. Validation of the Spanish version of the Cognitive Emotion Regulation Questionnaire in Adolescents. Psicothema 2020; 32:153-9. doi: 10.7334/psicothema2019.156.
30. Garnefski N, Kraaij, V. Relationships between cognitive emotion regulation strategies and depressive symptoms: a comparative study of five specific samples. Pers Individ Differ 2006; 40: 1659-69. doi: 10.1016/j.paid.2005.12.009.
31. Hasani J, Mir Aghaei. The relationship between strategies for cognitive regulation of emotions and suicidal ideation. Contem Psychol 2012; 7: 61-72. (persian)
32. Mansouriyeh N, Poursharifi H, Sadeghi M, Seirafi M. The relationship between social support and self-care in patients with heart failure: The role of illness related worries as a mediator. CJMB 2018; 5: 144-148.
33. Canty-Mitchell J, Zimet GD. Psychometric properties of the Multidimensional Scale of Perceived Social Support in urban adolescents. Am J Community Psychol 2000; 28:391-400. doi: 10.1023/A:1005109522457.
34. Esmaelzadeh Saeieh S, Rahimzadeh M, Yazdkhasti M, Torkashvand S. Perceived social support and maternal competence in primipara women during pregnancy and after childbirth. Int J Community Based Nurs Midwifery 2017; 5: 408-18.
35. Besharat MA, Keshavarz S, Lavasani MG, Arabi E. Mediating role of perceived social support between early maladaptive schemas and quality of life. J Psychol 2018; 22: 256-70. (Persian)
36. Mohammadi N, Takarli F, Khodaveisi M, Soltanian A. The Effect of Peer Educational Program on the Self-Efficacy of Multiple Sclerosis Patients: A Randomized‐Controlled Trial. Avicenna J Nurs Midwifery Care 2017; 25: 36-44.doi: 10.21859/nmj-25025. (persian)
37. Mashalpour fard M, Kavoosi M, Ebadi Z, Moussavi S. The Relationship between Self-efficacy and Marital Satisfaction among Married Students. Int J Pediatr 2016; 4: 3315-21. doi: 10.22038/ijp.2016.7384. (persian)
38. Asgharnejad T, Ahmadi M, Valiollah F, Khoda panahi M. A study of psychological characteristics of general self-efficacy management. Psycho J 2006; 10: 262-75. (persian)
39. Rajabi G, Bohlol N. Self-Esteem reliability and validity assessment in first year students’ martyr Chamran University. Edu Psycho Res 2006; 3: 33-48. (persian)
40. Besharat M, Kashkani H. Perfectionism Dimensions and Interpersonal Problems: Gender Differences. Rooyesh 2017; 4: 100-12. (Persian)
41. Malinakova K, Kopcakova J, Kolarcik P, Geckova AM, Solcova IP, Husek V, et al. The Spiritual Well-Being Scale: Psychometric Evaluation of the Shortened Version in Czech Adolescents. J Relig Health 2017; 56:697-05. doi: 10.1007/s10943-016-0318-4.
42. Genia V. Evaluation of the Spiritual Well-Being Scale in a Sample of College Students. Int J Psychol Religion 2001; 11:25-33.
43. Khoramimarkani A, Yaghmaei F, Khodayarifard M, Didarloo A, Mokhtari L. Psychometric Characteristics of the Spiritual Wellbeing Scale in Oncology Nurses. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2015; 12: 935-42. (persian)
44. Bi F, Luo D, Huang Y, Chen X, Zhang D, Xiao S. The relationship between social support and suicidal ideation among newly diagnosed people living with HIV: the mediating role of HIV-related stress. Psychol Health Med 2021; 26:724-34. doi: 10.1080/13548506.2020.1761987.
45. Naila S, Takwin V. Perceived Social Support as Predictor of Suicide Ideation in Gunung Kidul High School Students. J Adv Soc Sci Humanit 2017; 139: 1-6. (persian)
46. Sadri Damirchi E, Honarmand Ghojebeyglou P, Khakdal Ghojebeyglou S, Amir SMB. The Role of Cognitive Flexibility and Perceived Social Support in Predicting Suicidal Tendency in University Students. Rooyesh 2019; 8:61-66. (persian)
47. Nemati Sogolitappeh F. Predicting Student's Suicidal Thoughts Based on Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, Religiosity, Social Support and Coping Strategies. JMPR 2017; 12: 255- 80.(Persian)
48. Van Orden KA, Witte TK, Cukrowicz KC, Braithwaite SR, Selby EA, Joiner TE Jr. The interpersonal theory of suicide. Psychol Rev 2010; 117:575-600. doi: 10.1037/a0018697.
49. Joel Wong Y, Uhm SY, Li P. Asian Americans' family cohesion and suicide ideation: moderating and mediating effects. Am J Orthopsychiatry 2012; 82:309-18. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2012.01170. x.
50. Wu SL, Yaacob SN. Self-efficacy as a mediator of the relationship between parental closeness and suicidal ideation among Malaysian adolescents. Child Adolesc Ment Health 2017; 22:84-90. doi: 10.1111/camh.12188.
51. Zhao X, Shi C. The Relationship Between Regulatory Emotional Self-Efficacy and Core Self-Evaluation of College Students: The Mediation Effects of Suicidal Attitude. Front Psychol 2018; 9:598. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2018.00598.
52. Eskandari E, Hosseini M, Eskanadri M. Relationship between Cognitive Emotion Regulation Strategies with Depression and Anxiety in Seafarers. J Mar Med 2020; 2: 125-32. doi: 10.30491/2.2.8. (Persian)
53. Amiri M, Mesr Abadi J. Meta-Analysis of the Relationship of Emotional Intelligence and Its
54. Components with Self-Efficacy. Stu Learn Instr 2019; 11: 45-69. (persian)
55. Shahnaz A, Saffer B, Klonsky E. The relationship of perfectionism to suicide ideation and attempts in a large online sample. Pers Individ Differ 2018; 130: 117-21. doi: 10.1016/j.paid.2018.04.002.
56. Smith MM, Sherry SB, Chen S, Saklofske DH, Mushquash C, Flett GL, et al. The perniciousness of perfectionism: A meta-analytic review of the perfectionism-suicide relationship. J Pers 2018; 86:522-42. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12333.
57. Limburg K, Watson HJ, Hagger MS, Egan SJ. The Relationship Between Perfectionism and Psychopathology: A Meta-Analysis. J Clin Psychol 2017; 73:1301-26. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22435.
58. Flett G, Hewitt P, Heisel M. The destructiveness of perfectionism revisited: Implications for the assessment of suicide risk and prevention of suicide. General Psycho 2014; 18: 156-72. doi:10.1037/gpr00000.
59. Naghavi N, Akbari M, Moradi Alireza. The structural model of perfectionism based on cognitive, behavioral and emotional transdiagnostic constructs. Health Psychol Res 2017; 11: 19-33. doi: 10.29252/rph.11.2.19. (persian)
60. Harfush S, Moussa A, El-Nehrawy S. Relationship between spirituality and suicidal ideations among patients with major depressive disorder. J Nurs Educ Pract 2019; 9: 113-22. doi: 10.5430/jnep. v9n4p113.
61. Mohr S, Brandt PY, Borras L, Gilliéron C, Huguelet P. Toward an integration of spirituality and religiousness into the psychosocial dimension of schizophrenia. Am J Psychiatry 2006;16362. :1952-9. doi: 10.1176/ajp.2006.163.11.1952.
62. Mikaeili N, Samadifard H. The Prediction of Suicidal Thoughts Based on Happiness, Self-esteem and Spiritual Health among Female Teenagers. SBMU 2019; 5: 59-71. doi:10.22037/jrrh. v5i3.20897
63. Salarifar M, Salehi M, Sayarfard Z. An exploratory study about the relationship between religious metacognition and Suicidal thoughts. J Couns Psychol 2020; 11: 97-120. doi: 10.22054/qccpc.2020.50183.2323.
64. Sadeghifar J, Mehrabian T. Prediction of Spiritual Intelligence Based on Personality Traits in Male addicted Quitting Narcotics in Ilam. MCS 2018; 5: 192-200.doi: 10.29252/mcs.5.3.192. (Persian)
65. Papazisis G, Nicolaou P, Tsiga E, Christoforou T, Sapountzi-Krepia D. Religious and spiritual beliefs, self-esteem, anxiety, and depression among nursing students. Nurs Health Sci 2014; 16:232-8. doi: 10.1111/nhs.12093.
66. Colmenero-Navarrete L, García-Sancho E, Salguero JM. Relationship Between Emotion Regulation and Suicide Ideation and Attempt in Adults and Adolescents: A Systematic Review. Arch Suicide Res 2022; 26:1702-35. doi: 10.1080/13811118.2021.1999872.
67. Neacsiu AD, Fang CM, Rodriguez M, Rosenthal MZ. Suicidal Behavior and Problems with Emotion Regulation. Suicide Life Threat Behav 2018; 48:52-74. doi: 10.1111/sltb.12335.
68. Shahbazi rad A, Mohamadi F. The role of cognitive regulation strategies of emotion and irrational thoughts in predicting suicidal thoughts in women with substance-dependent spouses. Addict Res 2021; 15: 167-80.( Persian)