1. Ghafouri R, Bashkam MB. Surgical fire in operating room-A meta synthesis. World J Adv Res Rev 2020;7:314-9. [Persian]. doi: 10.30574/wjarr.2020.7.2.0310.
2. Truong H, Qi D, Ryason A, Sullivan AM, Cudmore J, Alfred S, et al. Does your team know how to respond safely to an operating room fire? Outcomes of a virtual reality, AI-enhanced simulation training. Surg Endosc 2022;36:3059-67. doi: 10.1007/s00464-021-08602-y.
3. VanCleave AM, Jones JE, McGlothlin JD, Saxen MA, Sanders BJ, Vinson LA. The effect of intraoral suction on oxygen-enriched surgical environments: a mechanism for reducing the risk of surgical fires. Anesth Prog 2014;61:155-61. doi: 10.2344/0003-3006-61.4.155.
4. Chowdhury K. Fires in Indian hospitals: root cause analysis and recommendations for their prevention. J clin anesth 2014;26:414-24. doi: 10.1016/j.jclinane.2013.12.014.
5. Mehta SP, Bhananker SM, Posner KL, Domino KB. Operating room fires: a closed claims analysis. Anesthesiology 2013;118:1133-9. doi: 10.1097/ALN.0b013e31828afa7b.
6. Jones TS, Black IH, Robinson TN, Jones EL. Operating room fires. Anesthesiology 2019; 130:492-501. doi: 10.1097/ALN.0000000000002598.
7. ECRI. ECRI Institute announces new initiative to extinguish surgical fires 2018 .
8. Gibbs VC. Thinking in three's: changing surgical patient safety practices in the complex modern operating room. World J Gastroenterol 2012;18:6712. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v18.i46.6712.
9. Talab A, Akbari F, Bazdar S, Kiani H, Yaghoubi S, Yousefi F. Assessment of awareness and practice of operating room personnel to fire prevention and effective factors in Khuzestan hospitals' operating room in 2014. Iran Occup Health 2016;13:77-84. [Persian].
10. Hempel S, Maggard-Gibbons M, Nguyen DK, Dawes AJ, Miake-Lye I, Beroes JM, et al. Wrong-site surgery, retained surgical items, and surgical fires: a systematic review of surgical never events. JAMA surgery 2015; 150:796-805. doi:10.1001/jamasurg.2015.0301.
11. Sheinbein DS, Loeb RG. Laser surgery and fire hazards in ear, nose, and throat surgeries. Anesthesiol Clin 2010;28:485-96. doi: 10.1016/j.anclin.2010.07.006.
12. Salehizahed L, Asadi M, kordmir K. The effect of risk management education on the knowledge and performance of Operating room personnel at hospitals affiliated with Islamic Azad University Tehran Medical Sciences Branch in 1392. Iran J Nurs Res 2016;11:42-50. [Persian]
13. Abdollahi T, Entezari A, Vali Esfahani M, TaghiZade F, Saadat E. Investigating the Knowledge of Operating Room Personnel on Combustion Sources and Its Prevention Methods in the Operating Rooms of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd, 2017: A Short Report. J Rafsanjan Uni Med Sci 2019;18:497-504. [Persian]
14. Bagheri H, Ebrahimi H, Amouzadeh H, Najafi N, Darisavi A, Abedi S, et al. Survey Of Awareness Of Operating Room Staff About Fire Sources And Its Prevention Methods In Operating Room In Shahroud. Knowledge Health 2007;2:6-11. [Persian].
15. Jalali H, Asl E, Mehr A, Pourafzali S, Ghasemi M. Prevention and control of operating room fires: Knowledge of staff employed by selected hospitals of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Asian J Nurs Edu Res 2016;2:52-6. [Persian]. doi: 10.4103/2226-8561.189506.
16. Shahbazi S HM, Aliakbari F, Ghodoosi M. Determination of Personnel Awareness level about fire preventing methods in operating rooms. J Nurs Midwifery Care 2012;2:31‑5. [Persian].