1. Najafi SM, Vahedparast H, Hafezi S, Saghafi A, Farsi Z, Vahabi Y.S. Effect of self-care education on quality of life in patient suffering from myocardial infarction. Iran J Crit Care Nurs 2007; 1: 35 – 39(Persian).
2. Sanderson, CE. Health Psychology. (Translation: Jomhory et al., 2013). Karaj: Sarafraz Publishing. 2013.
3. Pasandideh MM, Zare L. Evaluation of dimensions of psychological well-being resilience and humor in coronary heart disease patients and healthy individuals. Health Psychol 2015; 5: 88-108(Persian).
4. Malek Pourgelsfidi Z, Nasr Elahi B, Daregan K. Relationship between anxiety and depression with cardiovascular diseases after heart surgery. Iran J Surgery 2016;2: 54-61(Persian).
5. Woods SL, Froelicher ES, Motzer SA, Bridges EJ. Cardiac nursing; 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. 2005.
6. Aazami Y, Sohrabi F, Borjali A, Chopan H. The Effectiveness of Teaching Emotion Regulation Based on Gross Model on Reducing Anger in Drug-Dependent People. Counsel Cult Psycother 2013; 4: 53-68 (Persian).
7. Bakhshi M, Memarian R, Azad Fallah P. The effect of progressive muscle relaxation on the dosage of antiemetic drugs in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. J Gonabad Uni Med Sci .2019; 15: 5 – 13 (Persian).
8. David H. Barlow, Anxiety and its disorders: The nature and treatment of anxiety and panic, 2nd edition, NewYork: the Guildford Press. 2002, 704 pp.
9. Najimi A, Asgari K, Agah Harris M. The effectiveness of the combination of drug administration and healthy nutrition and appropriate physical activity, with emotion regulation intervention on the perception of anxiety control and cardiovascular responses in women with coronary artery disease. J Sci Res Shahed Uni 2016;129: 30-21(Persian).
10. Kim SR, Lee SM. Resilient college students in school to work transition. Int J Stress Manage 2017; 51: 214-27. doi.org/10.1037/str0000060
11. Hussain D, Bhushan B. Posttraumatic stress and growth among Tibetan refugees: The mediating role of cognitive emotional regulation strategies. J Clinic Psychol 2011; 67: 720–35 (Persian).
12. Kalisch R, Müller MB, Tüscher O. A conceptual framework for the neurobiological study of resilience. Behav Brain Sci 2015;38: e92. doi: 10.1017/S0140525X1400082X
13. Sharafi F. Effect of relaxation technique on anxiety in myocardial infarction patients admitted to the cardiac intensive unite of zanjan university of medical sciences. Med sci, tarbiat modarres uni 1993. 270p (Persian).
14. Bakhshi M, Memarian R, Azad Fallah P. The Effect of Progressive Muscle Relaxation on the Dosage of Antiemetic Drugs in Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy. Int Med Today. 2009; 15 (3) :5-12
15. Robert JP, Lewin D R, Thompson R. Trial of the effects of an advice and relaxation tape within the first 24 hours of admission to hospital with acute myocardial infarction. Int J Cardio 2002; 82: 107-14 doi.org/10.1016/s0167-5273(01)00620-9
16. Soltani Shal R, Agha Mohammadian Sharabaf H. The role of psychological variables and the importance of psychotherapy in the psychological pathology of heart patients. J Zanjan Uni Med Sci 2014; 23: 109-21(Persian).
17. Momeni KM, Jalili Z, Mohseni R, Karami J, Saeedi M, Ahmadi S M. The effectiveness of resilience training on reducing anxiety symptoms in adolescents with heart disease. J Clinic Res Paramed Sci 2014; 2: 112-19(Persian).
18. Sloan DM, Kring AM. Measuring changes in emotion during psychotherapy: Conceptual and methodological issues. Clin Psychol Sci Prac 2007; 14: 307-22. doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-2850. 2007. 00092.x
19. Cohen S, Janicki-Deverts D, Miller GE. Psychological stress and disease. JAMA 2007; 298:1685-7. doi: 10.1001/jama.298.14.1685
20. Cohen S, Williamson G. Preceived stress in a probability of the United States. The social psychology of health. Newbury Park, California: 1983.
21. Cohen S, Janicki-Deverts D, Miller GE. Psychological stress and disease. JAMA 2007; 298:1685-7. doi: 10.1001/jama.298.14.1685
22. Malarkey WB, Pearl DK, Demers LM, Kiecolt-Glaser JK, Glaser R. Influence of academic stress and season on 24-hour mean concentrations of ACTH, cortisol, and beta-endorphin. Psychoneuroendocrinology 1995; 20:499-508. doi: 10.1016/0306-4530(94)00077-n
23. Van Dixhoorn J, White A. Relaxation therapy for rehabilitation and prevention in ischaemic heart disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 1994; 12: 193-202. doi.org/10.1097/00149831-200506000-00002
24. Ghasemi N. The comparsion of anxiety sensitivity and coping stress strategies between patients with non-cardiac chest pain cardiac patients and normal subjects. Knowledge Res Appl Psychol 2015; 3:45-58.
25. Moradi Manesh F, Mirjafari S A, Goodarzi M A, Mohammadi N. Psychometric Properties, Revised Anxiety Sensitivity Index. J Psychol 2006; 12: 426-46(Persian).
26. Mohammadi M, Jazayeri A, Rafiee AH, Jowkar B, Porschebaz A. Investigation of resilience factors in people at risk of drug abuse. J New Psychologic Res 2006 24-203
27. Samani S, Jokar B, Sahragard N. Resilience, mental health and life satisfaction. Iran J Psychiatry Clinic Psychol (Thought and Behavior). 2006; 13: 295-90(Persian).
28. Taghipour B, Barzegaran R, Zali Korea Nab N. Comparison of the effectiveness of hypoventilation treatment and emotion regulation training on anxiety symptoms in women with generalized anxiety disorder. Sci J Women Cult 2020; 12: 37-46(Persian).
29. Knepple Michael M, Krafka Erin R, Druzia Erika M. The impact of trait worry and emotion regulation on heart rate variability. Cogent Psychology 2015;2: 158 doi.org/10.1080/ 23311908.2015.1038896
30. Nazem F, Alaei H, Talebi A. The role of aerobic exercise training patterns on learning function and memory performance. J Kashan Uni Med Sci 2019; 23: 563-77(Persian).
31. Khosla M. Resilience and Health: Implications for Interventions and Policy Making. Psychological Studies 2017; 62: 233–240. doi.org/10.1007/s12646-017-0415-9
32. Omidi A, Momeni J, Raygan F, Akbari H, Talighi E. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction program on quality of life among patients with cardiovascular diseases. J Clin Psycho 2017; 10:7-16(Persian).
33. Nouri Saeed A, Akbari B, Salari A. Comparison of psychological resilience in patients with coronary heart disease with healthy individuals. J Guilan Uni Med Sci 2014; 23: 47-52 (Persian).