1. Mossialos E, Papanicolas I, Smith. Principles of performance measurement. Euro Observ Health Care 2008; 10:1-5.
2. Eghbal F, Yarmaohammadian MH, Siadat SH. Assessment of human resource management performance at Isfahan Medical Science based on European Foundation for Quality Manage-ment2007. J Health Adm 2009;11:49-58. doi: 10.1177/1460458214537005.
3. Abedi G, Malekzadeh R, Amirkhanlou A. Assessment of resident physician program: A case study of Mazandaran. J Mazandaran Uni Med Sci 2018; 27:181-93.
4. Haghdoost AA, Mehrolhassani MH, Khajeh-kazemi R, Fallah MS, Dehnavieh R. Monitoring indicators of Iranian health system reform plan. Hakim Res J 2013; 16:171-81.
5. Malekzadeh R, Aghah R, Rouhanizadeh H, Abedini E, Fallah M. The Rate of Cesarean Section and Its Indications before and After the Implementation of Health System Reform in the Hospitals of Mazandaran Province, 2013-2016. J Mazandaran Uni Med Sci 2018; 28:129-139.
6. Iravani Tabrizipour AP, Fazli S, Alvandi M. Applying a fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for evaluating the Performance of Hasheminejad kidney center, Iran. Health Inf Manag J 2012;9: 327-38.
7. Rajaee R, Mousavi Fard SM, Farzam A, Ghamari F, Kalhor R, Gholami S. Application of Balanced Scorecard (BSC) in Evaluating the Performance of Health Care Providers: A Review. Int J Recent Innov Trends Comput 2016;4:322-27. doi:10.
8. 17762/ijritcc. v4i3.1887.
9. Leyton-Pavez CE, Huerta-Riveros PC, Paul-Espinoza IR. Balanced scorecard in health. Salud Publica Mex 2015; 57:234-41.
10. Gonzalez-Sanchez MB, Broccardo L, Martins Pires AM. The use and design of the BSC in the health care sector: A systematic literature review for Italy, Spain, and Portugal. Int J Health Plan Manag 2018; 33:6-30. doi:10.1002/hpm.2415.
11. Nippak PM, Veracion Jl, Muia M, Ikeda-Douglas CJ, Isaac WW. Designing and evaluating a balanced scorecard for a health information management department in a Canadian urban non-teaching hospital. J Health Inform 2016; 22:120-39. doi:10.1177/1460458214537005.
12. Malekzadeh R, Abedi G, Rezai MS, Yazdani P. The Process of Establishment of Territorial Agenda and Development and Inonovation in Medical Education in Iran. Clin Exc 2018; 7:63-49.
13. Tabari M, Araste F. Evaluation of the Perfor-mance of the Balanced ScoreCard App-roach. J Ind Manag 2009; 5:12-20.
14. Omidvari M, Abbasnejad R. Submitting a Pattern for the Evaluation of Performance of Therapeutic Centers with Job by BSC and Combining it with the FANP Method . J Ind Eng Manag 2017; 32:139-46.
15. Valmohammadi CH, Firuze N. Performance Measurement of Organization by Use of BSCTechnique. J Ind Strateg Manag 2011; 7:72-87.
16. Asadi M, Mirghafoori H, Sadeqhi Arani Z, Khosravanian H. Qualitative Performance Evaluation of Hospitals Using DEA, Balanced Scorecard and Servqual A Case Study of General Hospitals of Yazd. J Shahid Sadoughi Uni Med Sci 2011; 18: 559-69.
17. Rahimi H, Kavosi Z, Shojaei P, Kharazmi E. Key performance indicators in hospital based on balanced scorecard model. Health Manag Inform Sci 2017; 4:17-24.
18. Mehrolhasani MH, Barfeh T. Performance Assessment for Teaching Hospitals Affiliated to Kerman University of Medical Sciences and Kerman social security Hospitals by Using the Balanced Scorecard. J Sabzevar Uni Med Sci 2015; 22, 461-71 (in Persian).
19. Iravani Tabrizi amirPour P, Fazlli S, Alvandi M. Applying a Fuzzy AHP and BSC Approach for Evaluating the Performance of Hasheminejad Kidney Center, Iran . Health Inform Manag 2012; 9:327-38.
20. Nasiri Pour AA, Tabibi J, Ghasem Begloo A, Jadidi R. Designing a Performance Evaluation Model for Iranian Public Hospitals: Using the Balanced Scorecard. J Arak Uni Med Sci 2009; 12:95-106.
21. Vatankhah S, Salemi A. A Study on Evaluation System of Hospitals Affiliated to Iran University of Medical Sciences Using Balance Score Cards, Tehran, Iran. J Health Adm 2010; 12 :49-58.