1. Irvani M, Khodapnahi MK. Psychology of Emotion and Perception, 2nd ed, Tehran Samat Publications. 2018; p. 186-9. (Persian).
2. Pourmazar R. The path of transmission of visual sensory signals to the visual cortex of the brain.2020; Source: Binaei com site. (Persian).
3. Zamora A. Illusions and Paradoxes: Seeing is believing? 2020; Source: scientificpsychic.com site.
4. Kitaoka A & Tsuinashi S. Visual Illusions and the Mysteries of Human Perception.2019; Source: ritsumei.ac.jp site.
5. Bumen L. Advanced topics in perception. Bound Psychol 2020; 2:211-29.
6. Shimojo S, Paradiso M, Fujita I. What visual perception tells us about mind and brain? Na Acad Sci USA 2020; 22:12340-1. doi.10.1073 pnas.221383698
7. Naceri S (2017). Psychology and its application in education. 1nd.Education Publications 2017, p. 70-4. (Persian).
8. Mohammadi Twodasghi MR (2017). The Role of Visual Error in Nahaja Air Accidents in the 1980s and the Strategy for Its Prevention. J Military Sci Tech 2017; 42: 139- 113. (Persian).
9. Zeman A, Obst O and Brooks KR. Complex cells decrease errors for the Müller-Lyer illusion in a model of the visual ventral stream.J Comput Neurosci 2014: 8: 1-9. Doi: 10.3389/fncom .2014 .00112.
10. Bays M. Geometric Stability Theory (Munster Model Theory). 2021; version f5f9f04f.
11. Beck DM, Prinzmetal W & Burke D. The tilt-constancy theory of visual illusions. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance.NCBI 2001; 27: 206-217. DOI: 10.1068.
12. Kopiske KK, Bruno N, Hesse C, Schenk T, Franz VH. The functional subdivision of the visual brain: Is there a real illusion effect on action? A multi-lab replication study.J Cortex 2016; 79:130-152. DOI: 10.1016/j.cortex.2016.03.020
13. Malla C, Brenner E, Edward HF, Haan E, Smeets JB. A visual illusion that influences perception and action through the dorsal pathway. J Commun Biol2019; 2:38-45. doi.10.1038/s42003-019-0293
14. Beltramo R, Scanziani M. A collicular visual cortex neocortical space for an ancient midbrain visual structure. J Scie 2019;6422: 64-9. doi.10.1126/science.aau7052.
15. Lewis O, Harvey JR. Detection theory sensory and decision processes. Psychol Perce Psycol2021; 1-16.
16. Ayers M. Oxford University Press; knowing and seeing: Groundwork for a new Empiricism. (ch. 1 co-authored with Maria Rosa Antognazza).Oxford University Press. 2019; p.102-8
17. Briscoe R. Actoin-based theories of perception.Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy 2015; Source:plato.stanford.edu/entries/action-perception.
18. Zavagno D, Daneyko O and Actis-Grosso R. Mishaps, errors, and cognitive experiences: on the conceptualization of perceptual illusions. J Front. Hum. Neurosci 2015; 9:190. Doi: 10.3389 /fnhum.2015.00190.
19. Christensen IP, Wagner HL & Halliday MS. Instand Notes psychology. 2001; 1nd ed.eBook Published 26 Nov 2020; Pub. Location London. p 56-62. doi.org/10.1201/9781003059332.
20. Amiri SH, Shadmehr A, Ashnagar Z, Jalaei SH. Design and construction of reaction time test system and forecasting skills estimation. J Modern Rehabilitation Faculty of Rehabilitation Tehran University of Medical Sci 2012; 2:26-37. (Persian).
21. Miller K and Schier M. HET426 Instrumentation Project – The Flicker Fusion Frequency Tester. 2007(up 2014); p.11. DOI: 10.13140/ 2.1.
22. Neurological Laboratory (Humanities) Institute of Higher Education of Cognitive Sciences. Quoted from the site of the Institute of Cognitive Sciences Education. 2020; (Persian).
23. Nematikia M, Gholami A. Design construction and reliability of atrial sensing device. Mot Behav2014; 14: 33-46.APA. new technologies shed light on the brain's form and function.2014; Source: APA.org.
24. Graybeal J. New technologies shed light on the brains form and function. 2th ed. APA Publication.2014;23-39. 2014;
25. Panahi R. [The brain is a hotbed of new ideas brain and cognition quarterly]. Cogn Sci Technol Dev Head 2020;9: 6-9. (Persian)
26. Ahmadi KH, Javid N (2020). Applications of Cognitive Sciences in Military Sciences - Case Study. J Military Medicine 2020; 1: 12-26. (Persian).
27. Furnham A. 50 Psychology ideas you really need to know series.9 th ed. Greenfinch UK Publication. 2009; P. 112-24.
28. Alipour A, Mardani Valandani Z, Sadeghi Z. Comparison of Müller Lair perceptual error in students according to their superiority, 4th International Conference on Psychology and Social Sciences, Tehran.2March 2015; (Persian).
29. Millar S & Al-Attar Z. The Müller-Lyer illusion in touch and vision: implications for multisensory processes. J AP&P 2002; 3: 353-365.
30. Raja'i M, Safavi SH, Movahedi AR(2020). The effect of Abinghaus visual acuity training (Large Goal Perception-Small Goal Perception) on the performance of targeting skills in context-independent and context-dependent individuals. J.Motor Behavior 2020; 39: 33-50. (Persian).