1. Palmer KT, Dangelo S, Harris EC, Linaker C, Coggon D, Vanstaa T. The role of mental health problems and common psychotropic drug treatments in accidental injury at work a case control study. Occup Environ Med Oem2014; 2013:101948. doi.10.1136/oemed-2013-101948.
2. Bagheri P, Dortajraberi A. [Pathology of work accidents in Marvdasht and suburbs in 2005-10. Zahedan]. J Med Res2011; 13: 22. doi . (Persian)
3. ILO. Safety and health in agriculture. Publ Int lab off 2011; 2:123-7. doi. global/publications/books/WCMS_159457/lang-en/index.htm
4. Razaviasl SM, Ezzatian R, Sadeghimehr M, Mahrouyan N, Bahmanabadi A. [Introduction to occupational health in the agricultural sector for physicians]. Health Exp Pract Andishe Mandegar2007; 3:41-7. doi.adinehbook.com/gp/product/9642600005. (Persian)
5. Babazadeh T, Tazewell J, Joe M, Moradi F, Mirzaeian K. [Assessment of skin cancer threat in farmers of Chaldoran in 2015]. Commun Health2016; 10: 1. doi.chj.rums.ac.ir/article_45778.html. (Persian)
6. Hamalainen P, Saarela KL, Takala J. Globaltrend according to estimated number of occupational accident and fatal work relateddiseases at regionand country level. Safe Res J2009; 40: 125-39. doi.10.1016/j.jsr.2008.12.010
7. Jacobs M, Liebers F, Behrendt S. The influence of varying working heights and weights of milking units on the body posture of female milking parlour operatives. Agri Eng Int J2009; 6:10. doi.10.3389/fpubh.2016.00098
8. Gholipour A. [Tractor safety]. J Safe Mes2011; 29, 5. (Persian)
9. Karami Gh, Bijani M, Salamat A. [Safety knowledge of agricultural experts in southwestern Iran in working with agricultural machinery]. J Occup Health Eng2014; 1:30-39. doi.tums.ac.ir/article-1-5376-fa.html (Persian)
10. Bijani M, Salamat A, Karami Gh. [Promotion of safety and reduction of work injuries of agricultural users]. Soc Econ Sci Cult Month Mag Work 2014; 173: 9. doi.noo.rs/a8QVW. (Persian)
11. Sygnatur EF, Northwood JM. Occupational Injury and illness classification system. Safe Health Sta Prog 2012; 2:43-9.
12. Eddleston M, Karalliedde L, Buckley N, Fernando R, Hutchinson G, Isbister G. Pesticide poisoning in the developing world a minimum pesticides list. Lancet 2002; 360:1163-7. doi.10.1016/S0140-6736(02)11204-9
13. Kamel F, Hoppin JA. Association of pesticide exposure with neurologic dysfunction and disease. Environ Health Pers2004; 112:950-58.
14. Yazdanpanah M, Tavakoli K, Marzban A. [Investigating the factors affecting farmers' intentions in relation to the safe use of chemical pesticides application of the health beliefs model]. Agri Ext Edu Sci2015; 11: 21-9. (Persian)
15. Aghilinejad M. Kuhpayehzadeh J, Nouri MK, Golabadi M. [Relationship between age and work experience with injuries caused by work accidents in Irans mines and mining industries during 2003-11]. Razi J Med Sci2011; 19, 104: 19-28.(Persian)
16. Houshyar A. Kim, IJ. Understanding musculoskeletal disorders among Iranian apple harvesting laborers ergonomic and stop watch time studies. Int J Ind Erg2018; 67: 32-40. doi.10.1016/j.ergon.2018.04.007
17. Monjezi N. [Occupational risk factors analysis of musculoskeletal injuries in sugarcane workers using QEC method and Nordic questionnaire]. Agri Eng2009; 42, 3: 97-112. doi.10.22055/agen.2019.28414.1480.(Persian)
18. Hayati A, Marzban A, Asudar MA. [Ergonomic evaluation of traditional and mechanized milking methods in dairy cattle farms]. Iranian J Erg Human Fact Eng2005; 3, 3: 65-75. doi.journal.iehfs.ir/article-1-176-fa.html .(Persian)
19. Bakhshipour A, Kasraei M, Amubeigijazi A. Ergonomic assessment of tea harvesting workers in the North of Iran. 6th Nat Con Agri Mach Mech Eng Tehran Uni2010;6:34. doi. civilica.com/doc/155802
20. ILO. Definitions. Occup Safe Health Ret 1960; 23: 2017.
21. White G, Cessna A. Occupational hazards of farming. Canadian Fam Phys Med Fam 1989; 35: 2331-6.
22. Arkawazi K. [Investigation of work injuries among farmers in Kermanshah achievements for agricultural promotion. Mast Thes Razi Uni2013; 27-30.
23. Sabateswheeler R. Safety in small numbers local strategies for survival and growth in Romania and the Kyrgyz republic. J Dev Stud 43:1423-47. doi.10.1080/00220380701611501
24. Zarafshani K, Sharafi L, Azadi H, Passel S. Vulnerability assessment models to drought toward a conceptual framework. Sustainability2016; 8: 121. doi. 10.3390/su8060588
25. Jadhav R, Achutan C, Haynatzki G, Rajaram S, Rautiainen R. Risk factors for agricultural injury a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Agromed2015; 20: 434-49. doi.10.1080/1059924X.2015.1075450
26. Vaananen A, Toppinen S, Kalimo R, Mutanen P, Vahtera J, Peiro JM. Job characteristics physical and psychological symptoms and social support as antecedents of sickness absence.Soc Sci Med2003; 57:807-24. Doi.10.1016/S0277-9536(02)00450
27. Cheng Y, Chen C, Chen CJ, Chiang T. Job insecurity and its association with health among employees in the Taiwanese general population. Soc Sci Med2005; 61: 41-52. doi.10.S0277-9536(04) 00597-0
28. Salminen S, Perttula P, Ratilainen H, Kuosma E. The effect of demographic factors on occupational injuries. Int J Occup Safe Erg2017; 23: 225-8. doi. 10.1080/10803548.2016.1247604
29. Kamalinia M, Mohammadi H, Habibimohrz M, Arassi M, Faghih M, Mirzajani M. Investigation ofoccupational accidents induce sever injury in Fars Iran from 2005-07. J Safe Sci Tech2012; 2:113-8. doi.10.4236/ojsst.2012.23015
30. Statistics of horticultural product. Min Jihad Agri Org Port2015;1:1-100.