1. 1.Ashoori J. [Prediction nurses job burnout based on social capital perceived social support and organizational citizenship behavior]. Pajouhan Sci J 2017;15:13-9. doi:10.21859/psj-15023 .(Persian)
2. 2.Kowalski C, Ommen O, Driller E, Ernstmann N, Wirtz MA, Kohler T, et al. Burnout in nurses the relationship between social capital in hospitals and emotional exhaustion. J ClinNurs 2010;19:1654-63. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.02989.x.
3. 3.Momenimahmouie H, Teimouri S, Rahmanpour M. [The effect of training life skills on the mental health and self-esteem of female students in the fifth grade of primary school]. Innova Manage Edu J Mod Thou Edu2011;6:23-7. (Persian)
4. 4.Taji F, Najad FV. [The relationship between internet addiction and mental health in undergraduate and postgraduate students of Allameh Tabatabai University]. Int Stud Med Cul 2013; 5: 41-6. (Persian)
5. 5.Ghadampour E, Ghazanfari F, Alavi Z. [The influence of education of optimism on academic stress and mental health of the fifth grade male students of elementary school in the City of Khoramabad using storytelling abstract]. J New Thou Edu 2017;13:97-124. doi:10.22051/jontoe.2017.10523.1333. (Persian)
6. 6.Alidoust Ghahfarrokhi e, khodayi estiyar v, Jalali Farahani m, teknik k. The Comparison of Functional Injuries of Upper Limbs, Quality of Life and General Health between Athlete and Non-athlete Martials. Journal of Military Medicine. 2013;15(2):111-6. (Persian)
7. 7.Attarzadehhoeini S, Hojatioshtovani Z, Soltani H, Hosseinkakhk S. [Changes in pulmonary function and peak oxygen consumption in response to interval aerobic training in sedentary Girls]. Quarter J Sabzevar Uni Med Sci2012;19:42-51. (Persian)
8. 8.Garcia-Aymerich J, Lange P, Benet M, Schnohr P, Anto JM. Regular physical activity modifies smoking-related lung function decline and reduces risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a population-based cohort study. Am J Respir Crit Care Med2007;175:458-63. doi.:10.1164/rccm.200607-896OC
9. 9.Afzalpour M, Baniasadi S, Ilbeigi S. [The comparison of influence of pilates and aerobic exercises on respiratory parameters in overweight girl students]. Sport Physiol Res Sport Sci2012;4:78-81. (Persian)
10. 10.Ebrahemitorkmani B, Siahkouhian M, Azizkhahealanag S. [The assessment of correlation between sleep quality and lung function indices and body mass index in active and inactive male students of Mohaghegh Ardabili University in 2017]. J Rafsanjan Uni Med Sci 2017;16:743-56. (Persian)
11. 11.Perroni F, Tessitore A, Lupo C, Cortis C, Cignitti L, Capranica L. Do Italian fire fighting recruits have an adequate physical fitness profile for fire fighting? Sport Sci Health2008;4:27-32.
12. 12.Mansouri J, Fathei M, Attarzadehhosseini SR. [The effect of ageing and overweight on biological movement indexes and cardiovascular risk factors firefighters of Mashhad]. Occup Med Quarter J 2017;9:70-82. (Persian)
13. 13.Schoenborn CA, Barnes PM. Leisure time physical activity among adults United States 1997-8. Adv Dat 2002;1:1-24.
14. 14.Masroor DD, Rafii F, Fadaeeaghdam N, Hoseini AF. Health related quality of life in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Iran J Nurs 2012;25:19-27.
15. 15.Arefnasab Z, Ghanei M, Noorbala A, Alipour A, Babamahmoodi A. [Correlation of spirometry and health- related quality of life with mental health in respiratory chemical damaged veterans]. J Mazandaran Uni Med Sci2013;23:49-56. (Persian)
16. 16.Basaran S, Guler F, Ergen N, Seydaoglu G, Bingol G, Ufuk D. Effects of physical exercise on quality of life, exercise capacity and pulmonary function in children with asthma. J Rehabil Med 2006;38:130-5.
17. 17.Shariati A, Eidani E, Goharpei S, latifi M, Bakhshandehbavarsad M. [Surveying the effect of inspiratory muscle training on quality of life in COPD patients]. Jundishapur Sci Med J 2013;12:59-68. (Persian)
18. 18.Cleland JA, Lee AJ, Hall S. Associations of depression and anxiety with gender age health related quality of life and symptoms in primary care COPD patients. Fam Pract 2007;24:217-23. doi.10.1093/fampra/ cmm009.
19. 19.Tully PJ, Wittert G, Selkow T, Baumeister H. The real world mental health needs of heart failure patients are not reflected by the depression randomized controlled trial evidence. Plos One 2014;9: 85928. doi.:10.1371/journal.pone.0085928.
20. 20.Hou N, Chui MA, Eckert GJ, Oldridge NB, Murray MD, Bennett SJ. Relationship of age and sex to health related quality of life in patients with heart failure. Am J Crit Care2004;13:153-61. doi.10.4037/ ajcc2004.13.2.153.
21. 21.Abuhayeah H, Saifan A, Aburuz M, Aljabery M. Health related quality of life in heart failure in jordan from patients perspectives. Ios J Nursing Health Sci 2017;06:14-21. doi .10.9790/1959-0601031421.
22. 22.Lambert GW, Hering D, Esler MD, Marusic P, Lambert EA, Tanamas SK, et al. Health related quality of life after renal denervation in patients with treatment resistant hypertension. Hypertension2012;60:1479-84. doi.10.1161/Hypertensionaha.112.200865l
23. 23.Mcardle W, Katch FKV. Exercise physiology energy nutrition and human performance. 7th ed. Philadelphia Lip Will Wilk Wolt Kluw Health Publication. 2010;P.231-9.
24. 24.Higgins M, Keller JB, Wagenknecht LE, Townsend MC, Sparrow D, Jacobs DR, et al. Pulmonary function and cardiovascular risk factor relationships in black and in white young men and Women. Cardia Stud Chest1991;99:315-22. doi.10.1378/ chest.99.2.315.
25. 25.Attarzadehhosseini SR, Hojatioshtovani Z, Soltani H, Hosseinkakhk SA. [Changes in pulmonary function and peak oxygen consumption in response to interval aerobic training in sedentary Girls]. J Sabzevar Uni Med Sci 2012;19:42-51. (Persian)
26. 26.Cheng YJ, Macera CA, Addy CL, Sy FS, Wieland D, Blair SN. Effects of physical activity on exercise tests and respiratory function. British J Sport Med 2003;37:521-8. doi.10.1136/bjsm.37.6.521
27. 27.Yekeh FL. [The effect of physical exrecise on the pulmonary function and quality of life in asthmatic patients]. J Sabzevar Uni Med Sci 2006; 12; 14 -9. (Persian)
28. 28.Safari O, Hoseini F. [The effect of eight weeks aerobic exercise on blood pressure and happiness passive female employees of Nourabad Mamasanis Islamic Azad University]. Quarter J Health Bre 2016;5:33-44. (Persian)
29. 29.Sanchez A, Ara I, Dierssen T, Fuente C, Ruano C, Martinez M. Physical activity during leisure time and quality of life in a Spanish cohort seguimiento universidad de navarra project. British J Sport Med2011;46:443-8.
30. 30.Wu XY, Ohinmaa A, Veugelers PJ. Diet quality, physical activity, body weight and health-related quality of life among grade 5 students in Canada. Publ Health Nut 2012;15:75-81.