1. Watts F. Spiritual healing. 2 th ed. Cambridge Uni Publication. 2011; P. 129-30.
2. Marche A. Religion health and the care of seniors. J Coun Psychol Heal 2006; 2 :50- 61.
3. Bonelli R, Dew RE, Koenig HG, Rosmarin DH, Vasegh S. Religious and spiritual factors in depression review and integration of research. J Dep Res Treat 2012; 2:1-8. doi. 10. 1155/ 2012/ 962860.
4. Aflakseir A, Coleman PG. Initial development of the iranian religious coping scale. J Musl Ment Heal 2011; 1: 44- 61.
5. Chiu L. Spiritual resources of chineses immigrants with breast cancer in USA. Int J Nurs Stud2001; 38: 164-75.
6. Cummings JP, Pargament KI. Medicine for the spirit religious coping in individuals with medical conditions. Religions2010:1: 28-53; doi.10. 3390/ re 11010028.
7. Pearce MJ, A Critical Review of the forms and Values of Religious Coping among informal caregivers. J Rel Heal 2005; 44:3:231-6. doi. 10- 1007/ S 10993- 004- 1147- 4.
8. Hebert R, Zdaniuk B, Schulz R, Scheier M. Positive and negative religious coping and wellbeing in women with breast cancer. J Pall Med 2009; 12:23-7. doi.10. 1089/ jpm. 2008. 0250
9. Puchalski C, Ferrell B, Virani R, Otis S, Barid P, Bull J, et al. Improving the quality of spiritual care as a dimension of palliative care the report of the consensus conference. J Pall Med 2009; 12:885-904.
10. Loewenthal KM. The psychology of religion. 2th ed. Oneworld Oxford Publication.2000; P.130-1.
11. Shahkhodabandeh S, Bigloo MH, Asadi M. Breast cancer in iran and in the world Tehran Iran. 7th Int Cong Breast Cancer 2011; 91.
12. Ramazani T. [Depression and psychological consultation among breast cancer in chemotherapy centers of Kerman]. J Psychiat Clin Psychol 2001; 6: 4-10. (Persian)
13. Montazeri A, Harrirchi I, Vahdani M. Anxiety and depression in iranian breast cancer patients before and after diagnosis. Eur J Can 2000; 2: 151-4.
14. Seyedrasooli A, Rahmani A, Zamanzadeh V, Aliashrafi Z, Nikanfar A. Association between perception of prognosis and spiritual wellbeing among cancer patients. J Care Sci 2014; 3: 47-55. doi. 10. 5681/ jcs. 2014006.
15. Dehkordi A, Heydarnejad MS, Fatehi D. Quality of life in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Oman Med J 2009; 24: 204-7. doi.105001/ omj 2009, 40.
16. Hassanpourdehkoridi A. [Relationship between cancer and quality of life in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy in Tehran]. Tehran Nurs Sch Uni Med Sci 2003;2: 83- 7. (Persian)
17. Nematollahi A. [Quality of life in Women with breast cancer in Tehran]. Tehran Nurs Sch Uni Med Sci 2003; 2:103-8.
18. Zigmond AS, Snaith RP. The hospital anxiety and depression scale. Acta Psychiat Scan 1983; 67: 361-70.
19. Bazgova R, Jarosova D, Hajnova E. Assessing anxiety and depression with respect to quality of life in cancer in patients with receiving palliative care. Eur J Onc Nurs 2015; 3:1-6.
20. Montazeri A, Vahdaninia M, Ebrahimi M, Jarvandi S. The hospital anxiety and depression scale translation and validation study of the iranian version. Heal Qual life Outc 2003; 1:1-10. doi.10. 1186/ 1477- 1525- 1- 14.
21. Kazdin AE. Research design in clinical psychology. Allyn Bac 1992; 2:.368-75.
22. Hamidpour H. [Importance of methodology in behavioral-cognitive research]. J Baztabe Danesh 2008; 3: 49- 56. (Persian)
23. Vaziri SH, Lotfikashani F. The role of relaxation in mental health improvement of cancer patients. 3th Int Cong Sup Pall Care Cancer Tehran Iran.2001; 7.
24. Mehdipourraberi R, Nematollahi MS. Effects of recommended prayers on quality of life in cancer patients. 3th Int Cong Sup Pall Care Cancer Tehran Iran.2001; 6.
25. Barker C, Pistrang N, Elliot R. 1th ed. Research methods in clinical and counselling psychology. Tehran Sokhan Publication. 2001; P.347-8.