1. Moini B, Kafami V, Barati M, Mosali AA. [Application of theory of planned behavior in predicting drug abuse and psychotropic drug application among hamadan city]. Hamadan Law J2012; 3: 21-8.
2. Behrad B. [School based prevention the best strategy for addiction prevention theory and practice]. Quarter J Soc Health Ad2013; 2:43-7. (Persian)
3. Kaveh M. Pathology of social diseases. 1 th ed. Tehran Soc Publication. 2010; P.34-9.
4. Khadijeh Fooladvand. Investigating the role of attitude towards substance use in the relationship between students' self-efficacy and preparedness for addiction. Int J Behav Sci2020; 13: 129-34.
5. Galanter M, Kleber HD. textbook of substance abuse treatment. 2th ed. Am Psychiatr Washington DC Publication. 2009; P.132-9.
6. Seyyedmaki H. [The role of the family in youth attitudes toward psychotropic drugs]. Reg Con Psychotrop Drug Arak Islam Azad Uni 2005; 2:34.
7. Hilmi S. Attitudes towards substance addiction: A study of Turkish University students. Edu Res Rev2015; 10:1015-22. doi.10.5897/ERR2015.2096
8. Barati M, Allahverdipour H, Moinei B, Farhadinasab A, Mahjub H. [Evaluation of theory of planned behavior-based education in prevention of ecstasy use among university Students]. Med J Tabriz Uni Sci 2011;33:20-9. (Persian)
9. Jazayeri AR, Rafiei H, Nazari MA. [Attitude of students in Tehran secondary school about addiction, social welfare quarterly]. Refah J2003; 2:217-29. (Persian)
10. Shekarchizadeh H, Khami M, Mohebbi SZ, Ekhtiari H, Virtanen JI. Oral health of drug abusers: a review of health effects and care. Iran J Publ Health. 2013; 42: 929-40.
11. Ghodse H. Drugs and addictive behaviour a guide to treatment. 3th ed. Cambridge Uni ublication. 2002; P.231-8.
12. Khademiashdari M. [The effect of life skills training on reducing individual factors of substance abuse among high risk students. Edu Psychol Alzahra Uni J2005; 2:42-8. (Persian)
13. Verdiipour A, Mohamadian N. [Investigation of factors affecting cigarette smoking among young and unemployed youth in hamadan city using perceptions attitudes model]. Hamadan Uni Med Scie 2005; 4:71-8.
14. Millan B, Onner M. Applying an extended version of the theory of planned behavior to illicit drug use among students. J Appl Soc Psychol 2003;33: 1662-83. doi.10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01968.x
15. Allahverdiipour M, Mohammadian A. R, Akbarian A. [Investigating factors influencing smoking among working and unemployed youth of Hamadan city using perceptions attitudes model]. Hamadan Uni Med Sci 2007; 2:32-7. (Persian)
16. Huang J H, Chien P, Cheng RB, Guo l. Substance abuse a comprehensive textbook. 3 th ed. Balt Maryland Will Wilk Publication.2016; P.152-8.
17. Bahrainiborojeni. [Comparing the effect of four different educational methods on high school students' attitude toward addiction and drugs]. J Add Res Tenth Annual 2014; 37:22-9. (Persian) doi.10.22108/CBS.2017.21762
18. Roberto T, Shafer GA, Marmo B. Introduction to psychometric theory. 1 th ed. NY Routl Publication. 2010; P.165-8.
19. MohammadKhani SH. Prevalence of Cigarette Smoking, Alcohol Drinking and Illegal Drugs Use among Iranian Adolescents. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences; 2014. 19: 32-48. doi.org/12.1221/j. 1559-1816.2003.tb01968.x
20. Galanter M, Kleber HD. Textbook of substance abuse treatment. 2th ed. Am Psychiatr Washington DC Publication2009; P.83-8. doi.10.1016/j. conb.2013.01.018
21. Dolan JH. Ruiz P, Millman RB. Substance abuse a comprehensive textbook. 3 th ed. Balti Mary Will Wilk.2009; P.211-6.
22. Choi M, Krieger BN. [Investigation of factors affecting cigarette smoking among young and unemployed youth in Hamadan city using perceptions / attitudes model]. Hamadan Uni Med Sci2013; 2:11-6.
23. Noel X, Brevers D, Bechara A. [A neurocognitive approach to understanding the neurobiology of addiction]. Curr Opin Neurobiol Aug 2013; 23:6.
24. Jai k, Das MD, Rehana A, Ahmed MBBS, Yaronfinkel MD, Zulfiaar A, et al. [Interventions for adolescent substance abuse]. An Overview sys Rev 2016; doi.10.1016/j.jadohealth.2016.06.021.
25. Moradi M, Haydarnia AL, Babaii GR, Jahangiri M. [Investigating my training on the more centralized model of drug use among group workers]. J IslamAzad Uni Med Sci2009;19:33-8. (Persian)