1. Robins CJ, Keng SL, Ekblad AG, Brantley JG. Effects of mindfulness‐ based stress reduction on Emotional experience and expression a randomized controlled trial. J Clin Psychol 2012. 68:117-31. doi.10.1002/jclp.20857.
2. Pirsig SJ. Evaluation of a mindfulness intervention for children with emotion regulation difficulties [master’s thesis, minnesota state University Mankato. Corn Coll Sch Minnesota Uni J 2017; 2:123-7.
3. Salami F, Ashayeri H, Estaki M, Farzad V, Koochakentezar R. [Mother based combined training and its effect on the symptoms attention deficit/ hyperactivity disorder]. J Neuro 2016; 2: 31-44. (Persian)
4. Auerbach RP, Mortier P, Bruffaerts R, Alonso J, Benjet C, Cuijpers P. WHO world mental health surveys international college student project preva lence and distribution of mental disorders. J Abnorm Psychol 2019;127: 623-8. doi.10.1037/abn0000362.supp.
5. Dawkins JC, Hasking PA, Boyes ME. Thoughts and beliefs about nonsui cidal self injury an application of social cognitive theory. J Am. Coll Health 2019; 5:81-5. doi.10.1080/07448481.2019.1679817.
6. Garke M, Sorman K, Jayaramlindstrom N, Hellner C, Birgegard A. Symptom shifting and associations with mental illness a transdiagnostic approach applied to eating disorders. J Abnorm Psychol2020; 128: 585-95. doi.10.1037/abn0000425.
7. Greene D, Boyes M, Hasking P. The associations between alexithymia and both non-suicidal self-injury and risky drinking a systematic review and meta analysis. J Affect Disord 2020; 260: 144-60. doi.10.1016/j.jad.2019.08.088
8. Hasking P, Boyes M. The non suicidal self injury expectancy questionnaire factor structure and initial validation. Clin Psychol2018; 3:22-7. doi.10.1111/cp.12127.
9. Preece D, Becerra R, Robinson K, Dandy J, Allan A. The psychometric assess ment of alexithymia development and validation of the perth Alexithymia question naire. Individ Dif 2018; 132:32-44. doi.10.1016/j.paid.2018.05.011
10. Sohrabi F, Asadzadeh H, Arabzadeh Z. [Effectiveness of Barkleys parental education program in reducing the symptoms of oppositional defiant disorder on preschool children]. J Sch Psychol 2014; 3: 82-103. (Persian)
11. Zeidan F, Johnson SK, Diamond BJ, David Z, Goolkasian P. Mindfulness meditation improves cognition evidence of brief mental training. Cons Cogn 2010; 19:597-605. doi. 10.1016/j.concog.
12. Velotti P, Garofalo C, Daguanno M, Petrocchi C, Popolo R, Salvatore G, et al. Mindfulness moderates the relationship between aggression and antisocial personality disorder traits Preliminary investigation with an offender sample. Comp Psychiatr 2016; 64:38-45. doi. 10.1016/j.comppsych.
13. Hashemi S, Mahoor H. [The effectiveness of mindfulness training on student's happiness]. Res Clin Psychol Couns 2017; 6: 111-20. doi.10.22067/ijap. v6i2.57004 (In Persian)
14. Akbari B, Hosseini Z. [The effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy on the treatment of negative emotions and generalized anxiety and academic performance in Guilan province]. MSc Thes Islam Azad Uni Rasht 2015; 36-54. (Persian)
15. Graziano P, Reavis R, Keane S, Calkins S. The role of emotion regulation and childrens early academic success. J Sch Psychol 2007; 1; 45: 3-19. doi.10.1016/j.jsp.2006.09.002.
16. Narimani M, Ariapouran S, Abolghasemi A, Ahadi B. [Effectiveness of mindfulness and emotion regulation trainings on physical and psychological well being among chemical weapon victims]. J Kermanshah Uni Med Sci 2012; 15:79021. (Persian)
17. Beauchemin J, Hutchins TL, Patterson F. Mindfulness meditation may lessen anxiety promote social skills and improve academic performance among adolescents with learning disabilities. Comp Health Pract Rev2008; 13:34-45. doi.10.1177/1533210107311624.
18. Bagby RM, Parker JDA, Taylor GJ. The twenty item Toronto alexithymia scale I item selection and cross-validation of the factor structure. J Psychosom Res 1994; 38: 23-32. doi.10.1016/0022-3999(94)90005-1
19. Palmer BR., Gignac G, Manocha R, Stough C. A psychometric evaluation of the Mayer salovey caruso emotional intelligence test version 2. Intelligence2005; 33:285-305. doi.10.1016/j.intell.2004.11.003
20. Besharat MA. [The relationship alexithymia with anxiety depression psychological distress and psychological well being]. Sci Res Psychol Tabriz Uni 2008; 3:24-9. (Persian)
21. Pekrun R, Goetz T, Frenzel AC, Barchfeld P, Perry RP. Measuring emotions in students learning and performance the achievement emotions questionnaire. Cont Edu Psychol 2011;36: 36-48. doi.10.1016/j.cedpsych.2010.10.002
22. Kadivar P, Farzad V, Kavousian J, Nikdel F. [Validiting the pekruns achievement emotion questionnaire]. Edu Inn 2009; 8: 7-38. (Persian)
23. Zimmerman BJ, Schunk D. Motivational sources and outcomes of self regulated learning and performance. Reg Learn Perform2011;2: 49-64.
24. Wardell JD, Read JP, Curtin JJ, Merrill JE. Mood and implicit alcohol expectancy processes predicting alcohol consumption in the laboratory. Alc Clin Exp Res 2012; 36:119-29. doi.10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011. 01589.x
25. Kiekens G, Hasking P, Nock M, Boyes ME, Kirtley OJ, Bruffaerts R, et al. Fluctuations in affective states and self efficacy to resist non suicidal self injury as real time predictors of non suicidal self injurious thoughts and behaviors. Front Psychiatr 2019; 11:33-8. doi.10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00214.
26. Kadden RM, Litt MD. The role of self efficacy in the treatment of substance use disorders. Add Behav 2011; 36: 1120-6. doi.10.1016/j.addbeh.2011.07.032.