1. Kaminska R, Borzillo SJ. Organizing for sustained innovation: the role of knowledge flows within and between organizational communities. Know Manag Res Pract 2016;14:46-54.doi:10.1057/kmrp.2014.31.
2. Evans W, Kelly BJ. Pre-registration diploma student nurse stress and coping measures. Nurse Edu Today 2004; 24:473-82.doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2004.05.004.
3. Cho SH, Lee JY, Mark BA, Yun SC. Turnover of new graduate nurses in their first job using survival analysis. J Nurs Scholarsh 2012;44:63-70. doi: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2011.01428.x.
4. Laschinger HK. Job and career satisfaction and turnover intentions of newly graduated nurses. J Nurs Manag 2012;20:472-84. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01293.x.
5. Smith LM, Andrusyszyn MA, Spence Laschinger HK. Effects of workplace incivility and empowerment on newly-graduated nurses' organizational commitment. J Nurs Manag 2010;18:1004-15. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01165.x.
6. Hosseini J, Aziznejad PJV. Occupational burnout and its causes among practicing nurses in hospitals affiliated to Babol University of Medical Sciences, 2004. J Babol Univ Med Sci 2006;8:63-9. (Persian). doi : 20.1001.1.15614107.13188.8.131.52.7.
7. Barrett L, Yates PJ. Oncology/haematology nurses: a study of job satisfaction, burnout, and intention to leave the specialty. Aust Health Rev 2002; 25:109-21. doi: 10.1071/ah020109.
8. Nahrgang JD, Morgeson FP, Hofmann DA. Safety at work: a meta-analytic investigation of the link between job demands, job resources, burnout, engagement, and safety outcomes. J Appl Psychol 2011;96:71. doi: 10.1037/a0021484.
9. Fischer R, Boer D. What is more important for national well-being: money or autonomy? A meta-analysis of well-being, burnout, and anxiety across 63 societies. J Pers Soc Psychol 2011;101:164-84. doi: 10.1037/a0023663.
10. Alsup APJ. Job burnout: The end or a new beginning? Carbondale, Illinois, United States: Rehabilitation administration and services: Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Carbondale SSIU. 2011.
11. Gharakhani D, Zaferanchi A. The effect of job burnout on turnover intention with regard to the mediating role of job satisfaction. J Health 2019; 10:109-17. (Persian). doi: 10.29252/j.health.10.1.109.
12. Yim HY, Seo HJ, Cho Y, Kim JA. Mediating role of psychological capital in relationship between occupational stress and turnover intention among nurses at veterans administration hospitals in Korea. Asian Nurs Res 2017;11:6-12. doi: 10.1016/j.anr.2017.01.002.
13. Alessandri G, Consiglio C, Luthans F, Borgogni LJ. Testing a dynamic model of the impact of psychological capital on work engagement and job performance. Career Dev Int 2018;23:33-47. doi:10.1108/CDI-11-2016-0210.
14. Sheykhbardsiri H, Amini Zadeh M, Vali L, Esmaeli M, Amini Zade A. The relationship between the quality of worklife and organizational commitment among personnel of emergency medical services . J Manag Med Inform School 2013;1:38-46. (Persian).
15. Wood NE. A study on the relationship between perceived leadership styles of hospital clinical leaders and perceived empowerment, organizational commitment, and job satisfaction of subordinate hospital nurses in a management position: Capella University; 2008.
16. Guo H, Ni C, Liu C, Li J, Liu SJ. Perceived job stress among community nurses: A multi‐center cross‐sectional study. Int J Nurs Pract 2019;25:e12703. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12703.
17. Employers M. Representatives TU. Producting Workers' Health Series. 2005.
18. Wu F, Ren Z, Wang Q, He M, Xiong W, et al. The relationship between job stress and job burnout: the mediating effects of perceived social support and job satisfaction. Psychol Health Med 2021;26:204-11. doi: 10.1080/13548506.2020.1778750.
19. Lan YL, Huang WT, Kao CL, Wang H. The relationship between organizational climate, job stress, workplace burnout, and retention of pharmacists. J Occup Health 2020; 62:e12079. doi: 10.1002/1348-9585.12079.
20. Chen J, Li J, Cao B, Wang F, Luo L, et al. Mediating effects of self‐efficacy, coping, burnout, and social support between job stress and mental health among young Chinese nurses. J Adv Nurs 2020; 76:163-73. doi: 10.1111/jan.14208.
21. Khajepour N, Beshlideh K, Baharlou MJI. The Casual Relationship of Psychological Capital with Turnover Intention, Job Burnout and Job Performance: Mediating Role of Job Stress. Ind Organ Psychol 2016; 2:61-82. (Persian). doi.org/10.22055/jiops.2017.17843.1020.
22. Etebarian A, Tavakoli S, Abzari M. The relationship between psychological capital and organizational commitment. Afr J Bus Manag 2012; 6:50-57. doi.org/10.5897/AJBM11.2844.
23. Mohammad Idris A, Manganaro M. Relationships between psychological capital, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment in the Saudi oil and petrochemical industries. J Hum Behav Soc Environ 2017; 27: 251-69. doi: 10.1080/10911359.2017.1279098.
24. Rastegar AA, Moradi H, Moradi V. Effect of Psychological Capital on Nurses' Ethical Behavior Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment. J Nurs Manag 2020;9:65-56. (Persian).
25. Peng J, Jiang X, Zhang J, Xiao R, Song Y, et al. The impact of psychological capital on job burnout of Chinese nurses: the mediator role of organizational commitment. PLoS One 2013;8: 841-93. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0084193.
26. Shahnawaz MG, Jafri MH. Psychological capital as predictors of organizational commitment and organizational citizenship behaviour. JIAAP 2009; 35: 78-84.
27. Zhou J, Yang Y, Qiu X, Yang X, Pan H, et al. Serial multiple mediation of organizational commitment and job burnout in the relationship between psychological capital and anxiety in Chinese female nurses: A cross-sectional questionnaire survey. Int J Nurs Stud 2018; 83:75-82. doi: 10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2018.03.016.
28. Sun T, Zhao XW, Yang LB, Fan LH. The impact of psychological capital on job embeddedness and job performance among nurses: a structural equation approach. J Adv Nurs 2012;68:69-79. doi :10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05715.x.
29. Liu L, Chang Y, Fu J, Wang J, Wang L. The mediating role of psychological capital on the association between occupational stress and depressive symptoms among Chinese physicians: a cross-sectional study. BMC public health 2012; 12:1-8. doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-12-219.
30. Nezami A, Givarian H. An investigation of the effect of psychological capital on the burnout of nurses in a military hospital in Tehran. EBNESINA 2016;18:44-51. (Persian).
31. Mahmoudirad G, Hosseini M, Kazemimajd R.The relationship between coping strategies and organizational commitment nurses. J Nurs Manag 2018;7:73-83.(Persian).
32. Ashrafi Soltan Ahmadi H, Mehrmand A, Gholamian A, Azizi Nejad B. Survey Study of the Relationship between Organizational Commitment and Job-Burn out of Intermediate School Teachers in Mahabad. J Mod Psychol Res 2010; 5:1-29. (Persian). doi: 20.1001.1.20086369.13184.108.40.206.1.
33. Dianatnasab MJH, Bagholi H. The Medition role of Job stress in the Relationship Between Psychological Capital and Personnels Performance of Gachsaran Oil and Gas Company Operating in Dashtgaz. Psychol Meth Mod 2014;4:75-89. (Persian). doi: 20.1001.1.22285516.13220.127.116.11.2.
34. Epstein DG. Extinguish workplace stress. J Nurs Manag 2010;41:34-7. doi: 10.1097/01.NUMA.0000388295.31857.a2.
35. Kline R. Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling Fourth Edition (Methodology in the Social Sciences). New York: The Guilford Press. 2015.
36. Maslach C, Jackson SJB. Lawyer burn out. J Barrister. 1978; 5:8.
37. Shahnazdoust M, Maghsoudi S, Tabari R, Kazem Nejad Leili E. Level of burnout in nurses and its related factors in Medical Educational Hospitals in Rasht in 2010. J Holis Nurs Mid 2011; 2; 7-20.(Persian).
38. Rashidi V, Hosseini M. Job burnout and demographic variables related to it in welfare personnel of Tehran province. J Kermanshah Uni Med Sci 2011;16:28-36.(Persian).
39. Kim HJ, Shin KH, Swanger NJ. Burnout and engagement: A comparative analysis using the Big Five personality dimensions. Int J Hosp Manag 2009;28:96-104. doi: 10.1016/j.ijhm.2008.06.001.
40. Golparvar M, Nayeri S, Mahdad A. The relationship between stress, emotional exhaustion and organizational deviant behavior in zoob ahan stock company evidences for model of stress-exhaustion (nonequilbrium)-compensation. New Stud psycol 2008; 2 : 19-34 (Persian).
41. Allen NJ, Meyer JP. The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization. J Occup 1990; 63:1-18. doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8325. 1990.tb00506. x.
42. Mirkamali S, Gholamzadeh H. Investigating the relationship between organizational commitment and the desire to leave the teachers of schools in the dasrgardan education area (Yazd Province). J Edu Leader Manag Admin 2012; 6:127-43. (Persian).
43. Khanifar H, Moghimi SM, Jandaghi G, Zarvandy N. Analysis of relation between elements of trust and organizational commitment of personnel (social welfare organization of Qom state and education organization of Qom state). J Public Admin 2009;1: 3-18. (Persian). doi: 20.1001.1.20085877.1318.104.22.168.8.
44. Steinmetz J. The stress reduction program at university hospital. San Diego: University of California Medical Center.1977.
45. Kaneshiro P. Analyzing the organizational justice, trust, and commitment relationship in a public organization: Unpublished Doctoral dissertation, Nrthcentral University 2008.
46. Zahedi Sh, Mortazavi L. Explanation of the Mediator Role of Emotional Involvement between Commitment to Change (Case Study: Khorasan Regional Electric Company). Manag Res Iran 2010; 14: 121-43. (Persian).
47. Krohne H. Stress and Coping Theories, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz Germany, Available online 2002.