1. Gorbalenya AE, Baker SC, Baric RS, de Groot RJ, Drosten C, Gulyaeva AA, et al. Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: The species and its viruses-a statement of the Coronavirus Study Group. BioRxiv 2020; 02:07.937862. doi: 10.1101/2020.02.07.937862.
2. Kannampallil TG, Goss CW, Evanoff BA, Strickland JR, McAlister RP, Duncan J. Exposure to COVID-19 patients increases physician trainee stress and burnout. PloS one 2020;15: 237301. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0237301.
3. Chen Q, Liang M, Li Y, Guo J, Fei D, Wang L, et al. Mental health care for medical staff in China during the COVID-19 outbreak. Lancet Psychiatry 2020;7: e15-e16. doi: 10.1016/S2215-0366(20)30078-X.
4. Shanafelt T, Ripp J, Trockel M. Understanding and addressing sources of anxiety among health care professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic. JAMA 2020; 323:2133-34. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.5893.
5. Mo Y, Deng L, Zhang L, Lang Q, Liao C, Wang N, et al. Work stress among Chinese nurses to support Wuhan in fighting against COVID‐19 epidemic. J Nurs Manage 2020; 28:1002-9. doi:10.1111/jonm.13014.
6. Babanataj R, Mazdarani S, Hesamzadeh A, Gorji MH, Cherati JY. Resilience training: Effects on occupational stress and resilience of critical care nurses. Int J Nurs Prac 2019;25: 12697. doi:10.1111/ijn.12697.
7. Guo Yf, Plummer V, Lam L, Wang Y, Cross W, Zhang Jp. The effects of resilience and turnover intention on nurses’ burnout: Findings from a comparative cross‐sectional study. J Clin Nurs 2019; 28:499-508. doi:10.1111/jocn.14637.
8. Sherman DW. Nurses’ Stress & Burnout: How to care for yourself when caring for patients and their families experiencing life-threatening illness. AJN American J Nurs 2004; 104:48-56.
9. Wessells Jr DT, Kutscher A, Seeland IB, Selder FE, Cherico DJ, Clark EJ. Professional burnout in medicine and the helping professions. Routledge 2013; doi:10.4324/9781315826080.
10. Hegney DG, Craigie M, Hemsworth D, Osseiran‐Moisson R, Aoun S, Francis K, et al. Compassion satisfaction, compassion fatigue, anxiety, depression and stress in registered nurses in A ustralia: study 1 results. J Nurs Manage 2014; 22:506-18. doi:10.1111/jonm.12160.
11. Naz S, Hashmi AM, Asif A. Burnout and quality of life in nurses of a tertiary care hospital in Pakistan. J Pak Med Assoc 2016; 66:532-36.
12. Mohajeri S, Yaghmaei F, Mehrabi Y, Ghodsye Ghasem Abadi R. Health status of mothers of children with special needs. Iran J Rehabil Res Nurs 2015; 5:12-23(persian).
13. Dinibutun SR. Factors associated with burnout among physicians: an evaluation during a period of COVID-19 pandemic. J Healthc Leadersh 2020; 12:85-94. doi:10.2147%2FJHL.S270440.
14. Nasiry Zarrin Ghabaee N, Talebpour Amir F, Hosseini Velshkolaei M, Rajabzadeh R. Quality of life and its relationship to the Job stress in among nursing staff in Hospitals of Sari, in 2015. J Nurs Edu 2016; 5:40-48(persian).
15. Giorgi F, Mattei A, Notarnicola I, Petrucci C, Lancia L. Can sleep quality and burnout affect the job performance of shift‐work nurses? A hospital cross‐sectional study. J Adv Nurs 2018; 74:698-708. doi:10.1111/jan.13484.
16. Hosseininejad SM, Aminiahidashti H, Montazer SH, Elyasi F, Moosazadeh M, Ahmadi N. Job burnout among the emergency department nurses of medical training centers affiliated to Mazandaran university of medical sciences. Iran J Emerg Med 2016; 3:125-131(persian).
17. Rahmani R, Sargazi V, Shirzaei Jalali M, Babamiri M. Relationship between COVID-19-caused Anxiety and Job Burnout among Hospital Staff: A Cross-sectional Study in the Southeast of Iran. J Occup Hyg Eng 2020; 7:61-9(persian).
18. Borhani F, ESMAELI AM, Razban F, Roshanzadeh M. Moral distress in the nursing and relationship with job burnout. J Med Ethic 2013,7:123-44(persian).
19. Filian E. Evaluation of burnout and its correlation with coping mechanisms in nurses of educational hospitals of Tehran [dissertation]. Tehran Uni Med Sci 1993;45(persian).
20. Maslach C, Jackson SE. The measurement of experienced burnout. J Organ Behav 1981; 2:99-113. doi:10.1002/job.4030020205.
21. Anderson KL, Burckhardt CS. Conceptualization and measurement of quality of life as an outcome variable for health care intervention and research. J Adv Nurs 1999; 29:298-306. doi:10.1046/j.1365-2648.1999.00889. x.
22. Nejat S, Montazeri A, Holakouie Naieni K, Mohammad K, Majdzadeh S. The World Health Organization quality of Life (WHOQOL-BREF) questionnaire: Translation and validation study of the Iranian version. J Public Health Institute Public Health Res 2006; 4:1-12 (persian).
23. Zarei Z, Bazzazian S. The relationship between premenstrual syndrome disorder, stress and quality of life in female students. Iran J Psychiatric Nurs 2015; 2:49-58.
24. Pourakbari F, Khajevand Khoshli A, Asadi J. Relationship of psychological hardiness and quality of life with death anxiety in nurses. J Res Dev Nurs Midw 2014; 11:53-59 (persian).
25. Li X, Jiang T, Sun J, Shi L, Liu J. The relationship between occupational stress, job burnout and quality of life among surgical nurses in Xinjiang, China. BMC Nurs 2021; 20:1-11. doi:10.1186/s12912-021-00703-2.
26. Helvani, Izad Panah, Mihanpour, Esmaili. Determining the relationship between quality of life and job burnout of nurses at Khatam El Nabia Hospital in Kavos Gonbad in 2016. Occup Health 2018 10; 2:1-3(persian).
27. Sahar Sotoodeh G, Hamid S. Relationship between Job Burnout and Quality of Life in Healthcare Workers: Preliminary Results of the Health Cohort of Staff in Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2021; 30:87-96(persian).
28. Sosin M, Pulcrano ME, Shara N, Evans SR. Quality of life and burnout rates across surgical specialties: a systematic review and meta-analysis of the current literature. J Am Coll Surg 2014;219: 149. doi: 10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2014.07.787.
29. Rafiei S, Kiaiei MZ, Sadeghi P, Makhtoomi V, Asghari D. Assessing the Moderating Role of Job Burnout on the Relationship between Quality of Working Life and Job Performance among Nursing Staff of Teaching Hospitals Affiliated to Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. JHOSP 2019; 17:47-55(persian).
30. Navidian A, Saber S, Rezvani Amin M, Kianian T. Correlation of quality of work life and job satisfaction in nurses of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. J Health Promot Manag 2014; 3:7-15(persian).
31. Freudenberger HJ. The issues of staff burnout in therapeutic communities. J Psychoact Drug 1986; 18:247-51. doi:10.1080/02791072.1986.10472354.
32. Xu J, Ou L. Resilience and quality of life among Wenchuan earthquake survivors: the mediating role of social support. Public Health 2014; 128:430-437. doi: 10.1016/j.puhe.2014.03.002.
33. Huang L, Lei W, Xu F, Liu H, Yu L. Emotional responses and coping strategies in nurses and nursing students during Covid-19 outbreak: A comparative study. PLoS One 2020;15: e0237303. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0237303.
34. Toulabi S, Ita T. Comparison of quality of life, mental health, alexithymia and Distress tolerance in nurses in Covid-19 patient care ward with nurses in other wards. J Res Edu Sys 2022; 15: 153-164.
35. Zonderman AB, Ejiogu N, Norbeck J, Evans MK. The influence of health disparities on targeting cancer prevention efforts. Am J Prev Med 2014;46: 87-97. doi: 10.1016/j.amepre.2013.10.026.