1. Zaeri S, Neasi A, Khaje N. The effectiveness of stress management training on psychological empowerment and job burnout. Iran Occup Health 2020;17:1-12. (Persian)
2. Noroozi A, Abdolshah M. A structural model of affecting factors on job stress with the mediating role of depression (Case Study: The employees of Golestan’s gas corporation). Iran Occup Health 2018;15:54-63. (Persian)
3. Mahdieh O, Darvishi S. The Study of the Relationship between Nurses’ Job Stress and Resiliency. NPWJM 2017;5:22-17. (Persian)
4. Hebrani P, Behdani F, Mobtaker M. Evaluation of stress factors in nurses different hospital wards. Q J Fundam Mental Health 2008;10:231-7. (Persian)
5. Fathi Ashtiani A, Pirzadi H, Shokoohi-Yekta M, Tavallai S. The influence of teaching program of stress management and communication skills on improvement of mental health of nurses and hospital staff: an experimental study. Iran J Nurs 2014;27:1-13. doi:10.29252/IJN.18.104.22.168
6. Eskandari N, raissi M, Abbasi M. Explanation of the Management Challenges of Health System Reform in Health Care Domain city QOM: A Qualitative Study (Iran). Qom Univ Med Sci J 2019; 13:78-89. doi: 10.29252/qums.13.2.78.
7. Allahyari Z, KHodami A, Farhadi A, Hajiyoni R, AnsariFar A, Marzban M. Factors Affecting the Satisfaction of Healthcare Workers with the Healthcare System Reform Plan in Healthcare Networks in Bushehr Province in 2018: A Qualitative Study. Iran South Med J 2020; 23:475-93. doi: 10.52547/ismj.23.5.475.
8. Amiri M, Chaman R, Arabi M, Ahmadinasab A, Hejazi A, Khosravi A. Factors influencing the intensity of burnout among rural health workers (Behvarz) in Northeastern Provinces of Iran. RJMS 2016; 22:116-25. (Persian)
9. Grice MM, Feda D, McGovern P, Alexander BH, McCaffrey D, Ukestad L. Giving birth and returning to work: the impact of work-family conflict on women's health after childbirth. Ann Epidemiol 2007;17:791-8. doi: 10.1016/j.annepidem.2007.05.002.
10. Roos E, Lahelma E, Rahkonen O. Work-family conflicts and drinking behaviours among employed women and men. Drug Alcohol Depend 2006;83:49-56. doi: 10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2005.10.009.
11. Roos E, Sarlio-Lähteenkorva S, Lallukka T, Lahelma E. Associations of work-family conflicts with food habits and physical activity. Public Health Nutr 2007;10:222-9. doi: 10.1017/S1368980007248487.
12. Zarei S, Arshad Hoseini A. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based therapy on job stress and job self-efficacy of physical education instructors. Sport Psychol Studies 2019;7:45-60. doi:10.22089/spsyj.2018.4750.1508.
13. Syed IU. Clearing the Smoke Screen: Smoking, Alcohol Consumption, and Stress Management Techniques among Canadian Long-Term Care Workers. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2020;17:6027. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17176027.
14. Yau YH, Potenza MN. Stress and eating behaviors. Minerva Endocrinol 2013;38:255-67.
15. Hazavehei S M M, Kharghani Moghadam S M, Bagheri Kholenjani F, Ebrahimi H. The influence of educational interventions to reduce occupational stress: A systematic review. J Health Saf Work 2017; 7:363-74. (Persian)
16. Stajkovic AD, Luthans F. Social cognitive theory and self-efficacy: Goin beyond traditional motivational and behavioral approaches. Organ Dyn 1998;26:62-74. doi:10.1016/S0090-2616(98)90006-7.
17. Aomo JAO, Peter O. Self-efficacy as a predictor of stress management among secondary school principals in Kenya. IJEPRR 2018;5:77-82. doi:10.15739/IJEPRR.18.009.
18. Rabani Bavojdan M, Towhidi A, Rahmati A. The Relationship between Mental Health and General Self-Efficacy Beliefs, Coping Strategies and Locus of Control in Male Drug Abusers. Addict Health 2011;3:111-8.
19. Jafari Y, Peyman N. Effect of Education Program on Students Stress Training, Based on Self-Efficacy Theory. J Health Lit 2019; 4: 33-42. doi: 10.22038/jhl.2019.40178.1052.
20. Mansouri Z, Reisi M, Mahmoodi M, Javadzade H. Comparing the Effects of Health Belief Model Based Educational Intervention Using Two Methods of Web-Based Multimedia and Booklet on Mammography among Women in Bushehr. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot 2022;10:43-57. doi: 10.52547/ijhehp.10.1.43.
21. Ahmadi A. The Relationship between Virtual Education and Students’ Creativity in the Third Millennium. QJFR 2016; 12:41-56.
22. Zaeri S, Neysi A. The Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Stress Management Training on Job Stress and Psychological Well-Being. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot 2019;6:349-57.doi: 10.30699/acadpub.ijhehp.6.4.349.
23. Ron H. Management standards and work related stress in the UK. Work Stress 2004;18:113-36. doi.org/10.1080/02678370410001734322.
24. ME Azad FG. Reliability and validity assessment for the HSE job stress questionnaire. IJBS 2011;4:297. (Persian)
25. Hosseini Z, Aghamollai T, Moeini B, Hazavehei S M M, Moghimbeigi A. The effect of health education program on femail nursses stress. HSR 2015; 11:43-52.(Persian)
26. Sobhani A, Shahnazi H, Mostafavi F. The Efficiency of Theory-Based Education on Mental Health Subscales in Elders: Application of Theory of Planned Behavior. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot 2019; 6:367-75. doi: 10.30699/acadpub.ijhehp.6.4.367.
27. Hasanian M, Karami N, Molavi vardanjani M, Tapak L. The Effect of Nurses' Virtual Learning on Knowledge and Practice of Observing X-Ray Protection Principles. AJNMC 2020; 28:46-56. doi: 10.30699/ajnmc.28.1.46.
28. Hosseini Ms, Mazidi Sharafabadi F, eslami H, Jalili M, Afkhami Aghda M. The Effect of Education on Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice of Hospital Personnel in Preventing Hospital Infections. J Toloo Behdasht 2019;18:70-80. doi:10.18502/tbj.v18i2.1265.
29. Lu DF, Lin ZC, Li YJ. Effects of a Web-based course on nursing skills and knowledge learning. J Nurs Educ 2009;48:70-7. doi: 10.3928/01484834-20090201-10.
30. Saken Azari R, Hashemian K, Sharifi HP. The effect of creative problem solving skill training on reative thinking, critical thinking, scientific thinking and self-efficacy of humanities students of Islamic Azad University of Tabriz, under conditions a different thought pattern.J Instruction Evaluation 2015;7
31. :7-22. (Persian)
32. Seyyed Moharrami I, Pashib M, Tatari M, Mohammadi S. The Efficiency of Stress Management Group Therapy in job stress and self-efficacy of nurses. J Torbat Heyadriyeh Uni Med Sci 2017;5:42-49. (Persian)
33. Zaeri S, Neasi A, Khaje N. The effectiveness of stress management training on psychological empowerment and job burnout. Iran Occup Health 2020; 17:610-21. (Persian)
34. Zarei S, Arshad Hoseini A. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based therapy on job stress and job self-efficacy of physical education instructors. Sport Psychol Studies 2019;7:45-60. doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2018.4750.1508.
35. Khosravi Z, Javadzade H, Mahmoodi M, Basirian-Jahromi R. The Effectiveness web-based Educational Program on Optimal Use of Smartphones among Students with Nomophobia based on Self-Efficacy Theory: The Role of the Medical Librarian. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot 2021; 9 :246-57. doi: 10.52547/ijhehp.9.3.246.
36. Mafyan F, Nouhi E, Abbaszadeh A. Effect of blended electronic education on learning and self-efficiency in nursing students in the cardiovascular intensive care courses. J Nurs Educ 2014;3:42-9. (Persian)
37. Peyman N, Rastegar KE. Effect of an educational program on job tension management in nurses, based on self-efficacy theory. Mod Care J 2012;9: 1-9. (persian)
38. Gardner B, Rose J, Mason O, Tyler P, Cushway D. Cognitive therapy and behavioural coping in the management of work-related stress: An intervention study. Work Stress 2005;19:137-52. doi: 10.1080/02678370500157346.
39. Alavi Arjmand N, Kashaninia Z, Hosseini MA, Rezasoltani P. Effect of stress management on job stress and work-family conflict among nurses. Hayat 2013;18:81-91. (Persian)
40. Dokaneheei F, Soltani S. The effectiveness of stress management training by cognitive behavioral method on burnout and marital satisfaction in Red Crescent staff. JORAR 2015; 7: 84-95. (Persian)
41. Matourypour P, Ghaedi Heydari F, Bagheri I, Mmarian R. The Effect of Progressive Muscle Relaxation on The Occupational Stress of Nurses in Critical Care Units. Jorjani Biomed J 2012; 1 :9-15. (Persian)