1. Hegde S, Ajila V, Kamath JS, Babu S, Pillai DS, Nair SM. Importance of cone beam computed tomography in dentistry an update. Srm J Res Dent Sci 2018;9: -185-6. doi. 10.4103/srmjrds.srmjrds_26_18
2. Dolekoglu S, Fisekcioglu E, Ilguy M, Ilguy D. The usage of digital radiography and cone beam computed tomography among Turkish dentists. Dentom Radiol2014; 40:379-84. doi.10.1259/dmfr/27837552
3. Torabi M, Haghani J, Asadishekaari M, Amini P, Esmaeli S, Hashemipour MA. Cases administrated of CBCT by dentists of Kerman a questionnaire study. Anatom Sci J 2014; :197-204. doi.10.9790/7388-0703023235
4. Abdal K, Mortezaee K, Haidari S, Darvishi M. Evaluation of general dentists’ knowledge about oral cancer in Ilam Iran in 2016. JBRMS 2019; 6:36-40.
5. Prasanna SG, Subramanian N. Knowledge attitude and practice among dental practitioners about cone beam computed tomography and its applications in dentistry a cross-sectional study. Drug Inv Today2019 ;11:121-6. doi.10.4103/jdmimsu.jdmimsu_212_19
6. Janani K, Sandhya R. A survey on skills for cone beam computed tomography interpretation among endodontists for endodontic treatment procedure. Indian J Dental Res2019;30:834. doi.10.4103/ijdr.IJDR_289_18
7. Afshar MK, Tezerji RS, Torabi M, Haghani J, Afshar MK. Cone beam computed tomography and digital radiographies requested and related factors by Iranian general dentists. J Res Med Dent Sci2018; 6:12-7.
8. Ozdede M, Peker I, Altunkaynak B, Ozlem UC. The perceptions and attitudes of dentists towards cone-beam computed tomography reports. Cumhur Dent J2018;21:379-86. doi.10.7126/cumudj. 414128
9. Dhanapal S, Pandian KS, Kumar SA, Siva S. Knowledge attitude and practice about cone beam computed tomography for periodontal diagnosis among orthodontists and periodontists. Drug Inv Today 2018;10. doi.10.18502/fid.v16i5.2292
10. Kumar M, Shanavas M, Sidappa A, Kiran M. Cone beam computed tomography know its secrets. J Int Oral Health 2015;7:64.
11. William C. Scarfe. Cone beam computed tomography. 8th ed. California Uni Publication. 2019;P.426-36.
12. Rabiee H, Mcdonald NJ, Jacobs R, Aminlari A, Inglehart MR. Endodontics program directors residents and endodontists considerations about CBCT related graduate education. J Dent Edu2018;82:989-99. doi.10.21815/JDE.018.098.
13. Dupare A, Dhole A, Motwani M. Knowledge and attitude towards cone beam computed tomography amongst the dentist in Nagpur Maharashtra. Int J Appl Dent Sci2018; 4: 238-41 doi. 10.1259/dmfr/21915689
14. Alnoaman RF, Elkhateeb SM. Knowledge and attitude of cone beam CTA questionnaire based study among saudi dental students. J Adv Med Med Res 2017;2:1-5. doi. 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/30561
15. Shah PH, Venkatesh R. Dental students knowledge and attitude towards cone beam computed tomography an Indian scenario. Indian J Dent Res 2016;27:581. doi.10.4103/0970-9290.199589.
16. Abdelmonaim Y, Fayez A, Abid R, Abdelraziq K, Mohammed R. Assessment of dentist's knowledge towards cone beam computed tomography in public and University teaching hospitals in Khartoum State. Om J Radiol 2017;6:2-4. doi.10.4172/2167-7964.1000280
17. Tofangchiha M, Arianfar F, Bakhshi M, Khorasani M. The assessment of dentists’ knowledge regarding indications of cone beam computed tomography in Qazvin Iran. Biotechnol Health Sci2015; 14:154-242. doi.10.17795/bhs-25815
18. Katti P. Evaluating dental practitioner’s knowledge and attitudes towards cone beam computed tomography in Belgaum India a questionnaire study. J Oral Med2018;2:4.
19. Tchaou M, Bissa H, Pegbessou PE, Amadou A, Ntimon B, Dansou M, et al. Knowledge and practices of dentists oral and maxillofacial surgeons of cone beam computed tomography and the dentascanner in a low income country case of togo. Open J Radiol 2017;7:1-8. doi. 10.4236/ojrad.2017.71001.
20. Patel A, MahaJan A, Shah N, CHaudhari S. Current status of awareness knowledgeand attitudeof dental fraternity towards cone beam computed tomographyinbarod a questionnablestudy. Indo European J Dent Therap Res2018; 7: 441-45. doi.10.4103/2321-3841.157524
21. Eltayeb AS, Satti A, Ahmad AG. Knowledge and attitudes of dentists towards cone beam computed tomography in Khartoum Sudan. IOSR J Res Meth Edu 2017;7:32-5. doi.10.1016/J.IJD.2012.10.003Corpus
22. Mehdizadeh M, Salarimoghaddam R. Evaluation of Isfahan dentist's awareness about CBCT. J Isfahan Dent Sch 2016; 11:500-8. doi.10.5624/isd.2015.45.2.133
23. Sugumaran S, George AM, Kumar SA, Sundari KS, Chandrasekar S, Rajagopal R. Knowledge, awareness, and practice of cone-beam computed tomography among orthodontists a survey. J Indian Orth Soc2018;52:255-64. doi.10.4103/JIOS.JIOS_4_18
24. Shetty SR, Castelino RL, Babu SG, Laxmana AR, Roopashri K. Knowledge and attitude of dentists towards cone beam computed tomography in mangalore a questionnaire survey. Austin J Radiol2015; 2:1016-1025. doi.10.4103/jdrr.jdrr_141_20.
25. Qirresh E, Rabi H, Rabi T. Current status of awareness knowledge and attitude of dentists in palestine towards cone beam computed tomography a survey. Oral Biol Dent2016; 4:1-3. doi.10.7243/2053-5775-4-1
26. Ghoncheh Z, Panjnoush M, Kaviani H, Kharazifard MJ, Zahirnia F. Knowledge and attitude of iranian dentists towards cone beam computed tomography. Front Dent 2019; 1 6:379-85. doi. 10.18502/fid. v16i5.2292