1. Gyamfi CK, Amankwaa I, Owususekyere F, Boateng D. Noise exposure and hearing capabilities of quarry workers in Ghana a cross sectional study. J Environ Publ Health20162:121-6. doi.10.1155/2016/7054276.
2. Saleem AH, Alkharboush G, Almazyed O, Alhilal S, Alnajashi I, Alandejani T, et al. Prevalence of hearing loss and tinnitus with correlation to the usage of protective hearing equipment among airport workers. J Nature Sci Med2018;1:31. doi.10.4103/JNSM.JNSM_9_18.
3. Saleem AA, Siddiqui SN, Wakeel U, Asif M. Anisometropia and refractive status in children with unilateral congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction. Taiwan J Ophthalmol2018;8:31. doi. 10.4103/tjo.tjo_77_17.
4. Tripathy D, Rao D. Assessment of noise induced hearing loss of mine workers in a bauxite mine using fuzzy logic. Ubiquit J Perva Med 2015;2:61-5.
5. Tomei F, Desio S, Tomao E, Anzelmo V, Baccolo TP, Ciarrocca M, et al. Occupational exposure to noise and hypertension in pilots. Int J Environ Health Res2005;15:99-106. doi. 10.1080/09603120500061534.
6. Tomei G, Fioravanti M, Cerratti D, Sancini A, Tomao E, Rosati MV, Vacca D, Palitti T, Di Famiani M, Giubilati R, De Sio S. Occupational exposure to noise and the cardiovascular system a meta-analysis. Sci Tot Environ2010;408:681-9. doi.10.1016/j.scitotenv.2009.10.071.
7. Fahiminia M, Jafrimansoorian H, Shaikhbigloo R, Bahari S, Eskandari A. [Analysis of pollution of jobs a case study in city of Qom in 2016 year]. Iranian J Health Environ2018;10:457-70. (Persian) Ghazizadeh AH, Bakhshaee M, Mahdavi E, Movahhed R. [Hair color and hearing loss a survey in a group of military Men]. Iran J Otorhinol 2012;24:155-60. (Persian)
8. Mousavi S, Shakeri A, Nakhaei M.[Contamination source apportionment and health risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in soils of Bandar Abbas county central district]. Iranian J Health Environ2017;10:271-80. (Persian)
9. Thepaksorn P, Koizumi A, Harada K, Siriwong W, Neitzel RL. Occupational noise exposure and hearing defects among sawmill workers in the South of Thailand. Int J Occup Safe Ergon2018:1-9.doi. 10.1080/10803548.2017.1394710.
10. Hassanvand D, Zare S, Ghotbiravandi MR. [Noise assessment and sound map projection using Surfer and Noise At Work tools in a tire manufacturing complex in Iran 2018]. J Occup Health Epidemiol 2019;8:109-17. (Persian) doi.10.29252/johe.8.2.109.
11. Golmohammadi R, Amjadsardrudi H, Dormohammadi A, Musavi S. [Study of occupational noise - induced hearing loss in a tractor manufacturing plant]. Occup Med Quarter J2013;4:28-33. (Persian)
12. Sadeghi M, Charkazi A, Behnampour N, Zafarzadeh A, Garezgar S, Davoudinia S, et al. [Evaluation of infection control and disinfection used in barbershops and beauty salons in Gorgan]. Iranian J Health Environ 2015;7:427-36. (Persian).
13. Larsman P, Eklöf M, Törner M. Adolescents’ risk perceptions in relation to risk behavior with long-term health consequences; antecedents and outcomes a literature review. Safe Sci 2012;50:1740-8.doi.10.1016/j.ssci.2012.04.009.
14. Pouryaghoub G, Sadeghniiat Haghighi K, Sabzalian F. [Assessment of the effect of personal protective devices on blood pressure and pulse rate in a noisy environment]. Occup Med Quarter J2009;1:33-6. (Persian)
15. Gupta A, Gupta A, Jain K, Gupta S. Noise pollution and impact on children health. Indian J Pediatr2018;85:300-06.doi.0.1007/s12098-017-2579-7.
16. Tripathy D, Rao D. Occupational noise induced hearing loss of workers in a bauxite mine in India. Noise Cont Eng J2017;65:224-33.doi.10.3397/1/376440.
17. Nekohi N, Hokmabadi R, Esmailzade Kavaki M, Amiri H, Mozafarian S. [Noise pollution in small workshops covered health centers in Bojnurd]. J North Khorasan Uni Med Sci2014;5:917-26. (Persian) doi. 10.29252/jnkums.5.5.S5.917.
18. Arezes PM, Miguel AS. Risk perception and safety behaviour a study in an occupational environment. Safe Sci2008;46:900-07.doi.10.1016/j.ssci.2007.11.008.
19. Fouladideahghi B, Ibrahimigavamabadi L, Behzadi A. [The use of hearing protection devices with approach risk perception of noise induced hearing loss in several manufacturing industry]. J Occup Hyg Eng2015;2:29-36. (Persian)
20. Kargarshouroki F, Barkhordari A, Zaresakhvidi M, Jafari SM, Dehghani A. [Evaluation of noise pollution and noise induced hearing loss in workers of a ceramic industry]. Occup Med Quarter J2017;8]:37-46. (Persian)
21. Biabani A, Aliabadi M, Golmohammadi R. [Study of noise reduction rate of hearing protection devices based on microphone in real ear under laboratory conditions]. J Erg 2016;4:17-25. (Persian) doi.10.21859/joe-040249.
22. Farhadian M, Aliabadi M, Shahidi R. [Risk assessment of influence factors on occupational hearing loss in noise exposed workers in typical metal industry]. J Occup Hyg Eng2014;1:37-44. (Persian)
23. Belachew A, Berhane Y. Noise induced hearing loss among textile workers. Ethiop J Health Dev 1999;13:69-75.