1. Morone J. An integrative review of social determinants of health assessment and screening tools used in pediatrics. J Pediatr Nurs 2017;37:22-8. doi. 10.1016/j.pedn.2017.08.022
2. Braveman P, Gottlieb L. The social determinants of health it time to consider the causes of the causes. Publ Health Rep 2014;129:19-31. doi.10.1177/00333549141291S206
3. Vahidi R, Kousha A, Kalantari H, Tabrizi J. Social determinants of health and their related organizations in East Azerbaijan. J Health 2013;3:20-8.
4. Tagliabue G. The EU legislation on GMOs between nonsense and protectionism an ongoing Schumpeterian chain of public
5. choices. GM Crop Food 2017;8:57-73. doi. 10.1080/21645698.2016.1270488
6. Babazadeh T, Nadrian H, Mosaferi M, Allahverdipour H. Identifying challenges and barriers to participating in the source
7. separation of waste program in Tabriz Northwest of Iran a qualitative study from the citizens perspective. Resources2018;7:53. doi. 10.3390/resources7030053
8. Mohammadi F, Keyvanara M, Samouei R. Awareness and attitude of students and professors of medical sciences universities toward social determinants of health design and preliminary psychometrics of a questionnaire. J Edu Health Prom 2020;9:21-7. doi.10.4103/jehp.jehp_776_19
9. Dorry F, Noorshargh J, Shams A. The status and validity of the independence of arbitration condition in iranian law and international commercial arbitration law regarding the uncitra arbitration in education. Iranian J Comp Edu 2020;3:655-70. doi 10.22034/IJCE.2020.229018.1139
10. Damari B, Vosoogh Moghaddam A, Salarianzadeh H. 3 years performances of the provincial health and food security councils in iran the way forward. J Sch Publ Health Ins Res 2012;10:21-8.
11. Vass C, Rigby D, Payne K. The role of qualitative research methods in discrete choice experiments: a systematic review and survey of authors. Med Dec Mak2017;37:298-313. doi.10.1177/0272989X1 6683934
12. Anwari Z, Shukla M, Maseed BA, Wardak GFM, Sardar S, Matin J, et al. Implementing people-centred health systems governance in 3 provinces and 11 districts of Afghanistan a case study. Confl Health 2015;9:1-16. doi.10.1186/1752-1505-9-2
13. Bagherilankaran K, Khankeh HR, Zarei N, Fararouei M, Saboori Z, Joulaei H. [Toward equity under health system reform; a systematic review]. Shiraz Uni Med Sci J 2017;18:61-6. (Persian) doi.10.5812/semj.57724.
14. Kiani MM, Khanjankhani K, Shirvani M, Ahmadi B. Strengthening the primary health care system in Iran a comprehensive review study. J Sch Publ Health Ins Publ Health Res 2020;18:121-38.
15. Aghamolaei T. Principles of health services. Tehran Andisherafi Publication. 2009;P.84-92.
16. Mosadeghrad AM, Rahimitabar P. Health system governance in Iran a comparative study. Razi J Med Sci2019;26:10-28.
17. Zaboli R, Sanaeinasab H. The challenges and solutions for action of social determinants of health in iran: a qualitative study. Iranian J Health Edu Health Prom 2014;2:5-16.
18. Tahan HM. Essentials of advocacy in case management client advocacy model and case manager advocacy strategies and competencies. Profe Case Manage2016;21:217-32.
19. Vahdaninia V, Vosoogh Moghaddam A. Understanding late logic of health policy making: The transition to governance for health. Health Monit J Iranian Ins Health Sci Res2018;17:631-46.
20. Malekmohammadi HR, Vahdaninia V. The evolution of health policy transition to the governance paradigm for health. Publ Pol2016;2:73-94. doi .10.22059/PPOLICY.2016.59232
21. Tatar M, Mollahaliloglu S, Şahin B, Aydın S, Maresso A, Hernandez C, et al. Turkey Health System Review. Health Syst Transit 2011;13:1-186 doi.10.iris/handle/10665/330325
22. Damari B, Heidari A. [Implementation of integrated management of non communicable disease prevention and control in Iran proposal]. Payesh Health Monit2020;19:7-17.(Persian)
23. Damari B, Vosooghmoghaddam A. Improving approaches of intersectoral collaboration for health by health and food security high council in Iran. J Sch Publ Health Ins Res 2014;11:1-16.
24. Jones B. Determinants of effective collaboration between health care organizations. Lit Rev Veg East CentHealth2008;24:50-7.
25. Shokouh SMH, Mohammad A, Emamgholipour S, Rashidian A, Montazeri A, Zaboli R. Conceptual models of social determinants of health a narrative review. Iranian J Publ Health 2017;46:435.
26. World health organization. The Ottawa charter for health promotion 1th ed. Int Con Health Prom Ottawa1986;2: 1-100.
27. Zarei Z, Hessam S, Vahdat S, Oliaeimanesh A. Analysis of the situation and challenges of strategic purchasing in order to achieve universal health coverage in Iran. Qom Uni Med Sci J2020;14:19-30.
28. Pourahmad A, Lotfi S, Omranzadeh B, Mahdi A. The failure of the integrated urban management in Iran: an analysis from the perspective of interactive and legal problems between the state and municipality. Int J Manage Sci2015;2:1-12.
29. Sahranavard B, Hajhosseini R. The Islamic vigilantism: Dimensional changes on international power and Iranian Islamic Republic prophecy. Int J Adv Stud Hum Soc Sci2019;8:332-49. doi. 10.33945/sami/ijashss.2019.4.3
30. Danaher A. Reducing health inequities enablers and barriers to inter sectoral collaboration. Toronto Welles Ins 2011;2:20.