1. Talaeizadeh F, Bakhtiarpour S. The relationship between marital satisfaction and sexual satisfaction with couples' mental health. Thought Behav Clin Psychol Appl 2015; 40:37-46.
2. Kalalquchan Y, Sarai F. The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy on marital adjustment sexual satisfaction and Women's life satisfaction. Int Con Psychol Edu Sci2016;3: 527-33.
3. Ghasemi S, Etemadi O, Ahmadi SA. Identifying the interactive harms of the couple and the spouse's family and its consequences: Qualitative research. J Quali Res Health Sci 2016; 5: 250-62. doi.10.1080/01926180701647512
4. Pelg O. The relation between differentiation of self and marital satisfaction what can be learned from married people over the course of life? Am J Fam Therap2016; 36, 388-401. doi.10.1080/01926180701804634
5. Zamani S, Ahadi H, Asgari P. The relationship between emotional divorce and body image and perfectionism. psychological studies. Facul Edu Sci Psychol Alzahra Uni 2014; 4. 119-36.
6. Miri S, Mansoori A. The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment group therapy on perfectionism and students' exam anxiety. J Cl Psychol Personal Behav Sch2017; 15:2917-26. doi 10.1111/imft.12296
7. Dakin J, Wampler R. Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it helps: marital satisfaction, psychological distress and demographic differences between low and middle income clinic couples. Am J Fami Therap2008; 36:300-11. doi.10.1080/01926180701647512
8. Forman EM, Herbert D. New directions incognitive behavior acceptance based therapies chapter to appear. Behav Therap2019; 35: 689-705.
9. Frost RO, Lahart CM, Rosenblate R. The development of perfectionism a study of daughters and their parents. Cogn Therap Res2011;2: 469-89. doi.10.1007/BF01175730
10. Harris R. Embracing your demons an overview of aceeptance and commitment therapy. Psychotherap Australia2016; 21:2-8.
11. Hayes SC Levin ME, Vilardaga J, Villatte JL, Pistorello J. Acceptance and commitment therapy and contextual behavioral science: examining the progress of a distinctive model of behavioral and cognitive therapy. Behav Therap2013; 44: 180-96. doi .10.1016/i.beth.2009.08.002
12. Patrick S, Sells JN, Giordano FG, Tollerud TR. Intimacy differentiation and personality variables as predictors of marital satisfaction. Fam J2007; 15:359-67. doi.10.1177/1066480707303754
13. Pielage S, Luteinjin F, Arrindell W. Adult attachment intimacy and psychological distress in a clinical and community sampel. Clin Psychol Psychotherap2015; 12:455-64. doi.10.1002/cpp.472
14. Pour Faraj M. The effectiveness of group therapy of acceptance and commitment on students' social fear. Knowl Health Quarter2011;2: 1-5.
15. Jan Bozorgi M, Nouri N. Anxiety and stress treatment methods. 1th ed. Tehran Samat Publication. 2012; P.22:32-36.
16. Gambrel LE, Piercy FP. Mindfulness based relationship education for couples expecting their first child part 1 a randomized mixed methods program evaluation. J Marit Fam Ther2015; 41:5-24. doi.10.1111/imft.12066
17. Kimmes JG, Jaurequi ME, May RW, Srivastava S, Fincham FD. Mindfulness in the context of romantic relationships initial development and validation of the relationship mindfulness measure. J Marit Fam Ther 2018; 44:575-89. doi.10.1111/imft.12296
18. Schellekens MPJ, Karremans JC, Drift MA, Molema J, Hurk DGM, Prins JB, et al. Are mindfulness and self-compassion related to psychological distress and communication in couples facing lung cancer? Mindfulness 2017; 8:325-36. doi.10.1007/s12671-016-0602-0
19. Khodabakhshpirklani R, Rahimjamaroni H. The effectiveness of cognitive behavioral combination therapy and mindfulness based stress reduction in treating a case of generalized anxiety disorder. Quarter J Clin Psychol 2013; 121-47.
20. Williams JM. Mindfulness depression and modes of mind. Cogn Therap Res 2008; 32:721.
21. Hayes PE, Asettin FW. A randomised worksite comparison of acceptance and commitment therapy and stress inoculation training. Behav Res Therap 2013; 48:816-20. doi.10.1016/i.brat.2010.05.004
22. Sample LE, Lee FP. Mindfulness based relationship education for couples expecting their first child part 1: a randomized mixed methods program evaluation. J Marit Fam Ther 2011; 41:5-24. doi.10.1111/imft.12066
23. Karimi B, Khalatbari J. The effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy on marital boredom, marital satisfaction and couple intimacy. Quarter J Edu Psychol Islam Azad Uni Tonekabon Branch2007; 16:430-42.
24. Rashidi A, Golmohammadian M, Mousavi MS. The effectiveness of treatment based on acceptance and commitment on increasing the marital satisfaction of veteran and free spouses. Appl Counsel2015;6: 79-98.
25. Kavousian J, Harifi H, Karimi K. The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy on marital satisfaction of couples. J Health Care2017; 19: 75-87.
26. Peterson BD, Eifert GH, Feingold T, Davidson S. Using acceptance and commitment therapy to treat distressed couples a case study with two couples. Cogn Behav Pract 2011; 16:430-42. doi. 10.1016/j.cbpra.2008.12.009
27. Morshedi S, Abolghasemi A, Narimani M. A comparison of emotional processing and fear of positive negative evaluation in Women with social phobia and normal Women. J Manage Sys2015; 14:101-11.