1. Abolghasemi A, Kiamarsi A, Momeni S. [Temperament and character dimensions in narcotics addicts and normal people]. J Res Add Peres Drug Cont Head 2015; 27:12536. (Persian)
2. Shaterian M, Menati R, Kassani A, Menati W. [Associated factors with addiction relapse in patients of referring to addiction treatment centers in Ilam a case controlstudy]. J Ilam Uni Med Sci 2015; 22: 165-73. (Persian)
3. Golestani F. [The impact of group therapy based on change stages in prevention relapse among substance abusers in Kerman]. Rese Add 2009; 2: 83-104. (Persian)
4. Nastizayi N, Hezareh Moghadam M, Mollazehi A. [The study of factors for recurred addiction from the view of self-introduced addicts to the addiction abandonment centers of Zahedan]. J Urmia Nurs Midwife Facul 2010; 8: 169-74. (Persian)
5. Sadok S. Summary of psychiatry and behavioral sciences. 1 Ed th. Sunders Publication. 2008; P.232-6.
6. Tajeri B, Ahad, H, Jamhari F. [The effect of cognitive behavioral therapy on abstinence temptation recurrence and change in glass addicts' attitudes]. J Clini Psychol Stud 2012;7: 22-7. (Persian)
7. Waezi K, Fallahikhoshknab M. Spiritual confrontation of recovered addicts against the desire to re-use drugs. J Qual Res Health Sci2017; 6: 449-60.
8. Makri A, Ekhtiari H, Edalati H, Ganjgahi H. [The relationship between craving and diverse aspects of addiction severity among heroin injection addicts]. Iranian Psychiatr Clini Psychol J 2008; 14: 298-306. (Persian)
9. Mashhadi A, Soltani Shurbakhorloo E, Razmjooei R. [On the relationship between emotional intelligence and symptoms of borderline personality disorder]. J Fund Mental Heallth 2010; 12:390-9. (Persian)
10. American psychiatric association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 5 Ed th. Sunders Publication. 2014; P.32-73.
11. Tomko RL, Trull TJ, Wood PK, Sher KJ. Characteristics of borderline personality disorder in a community sample comorbidity treatment utilization and general functioning. J Personal Disord 2014; 28:734-50. doi.10.1521/pedi_2012_26_093
12. Ryan RM, Deci EL. A self-determination theory approach to psychotherapy the motivational basis for effective change. Canadian Psychol 2008; 49: 186-93. doi. 10.1037/a0012753
13. Haji Hassani M, Hashemi F. [Tendency to addiction The role of attachment styles]. Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Disciplinary Encyclopedia 2017; No. 20: 25-38. (Persian)
14. Doran N, Mcchargue D, Cohen L. Impulsivity and the reinforcing value of cigarette smoking. Facul Publ Dep Psychol 2007; 283. doi.10.1016/j.addbeh.2006.03.023
15. Safari F. [Addiction and Women gender differences concerning drug abuse and its treatment]. Add Res Quarter 2003; 1: 119-39. (Persian)
16. Mousavi Z, Ghodsi A, Asadzadeh H. [The effectiveness of group counseling based on cognitive behavioral approach on changing students' attachment styles]. Evol Psychol Iranian Psychol 2012; 8: 262-78. (Persian)
17. Jazayeri A, Dehghani M. [Investigating the relationship between attachment styles addiction and psychological profile of addicted people in comparison with non-addicted people in self-reported centers of Bushehr province]. J Add Res2004; 2: 55-66. (Persian)
18. Guttman S, Crowell J. Attachment and externalizing disorders a developmental psychopathology perspective. J Am Acad Child Adole Psychiatr 2006; 45: 440-51. doi. 10.1097/01.chi.0000196422.42599.63