1. Arafat SY, Ahmed S, Hamid M. [Auditory hallucination in postlingual deaf person a case report]. J Behavior Health 2016; 5:194-6.
2. Chen Y, Tudi M, Sun J, He C, Lu HL, Shang Q, et al. Genetic mutations in non syndromic deafness patients of uyghur and Han Chinese ethnicities in Xinjiang China a comparative study]. J Trans Med2011; 9:154.doi.10.1186/1479-5876-9-154.
3. Ashouri M, Jalilabkenar SS, Hassanzadeh S, Pourmohammadrezatajrishi M. [Speech intelligibility in children with cochlear implant with hearing aids and normal hearing]. J Arc Rehabil2013; 14:8-15. (Persian)
4. Nikkhooo F, Hassanzadeh S, Afrooz GA. [Early hearing language and attachment based interventions for deaf children under age of two]. J Paramed Sci Rehabil2018; 7:57-68. (Persian) doi.10.22038/JPSR.2018.20011.1500
5. Bashir A, Bashir U, Lone A, Ahmad Z. Challenges faced by families of autistic children. J Interdisciplinar Rese Inn 2014; 2:64-8.
6. Bahrainian SA, Hajializadeh K, Ebrahimi L, Hashemi Gorji O. [ Comparison between personality traits and adjustment of mothers of mentally retarded and normal students in Tehran in 2008-09]. J Psychol Exc Ind2012; 2:153-67. (Persian)
7. Pippsiegel S, Sedey AL, Yoshinaga C. Predictors of parental stress in mothers of young children with hearing loss. J Deaf Stud Edu2002; 7:1-7.
8. Vallotton CD, Harewood T, Ayoub CA, Pan B, Mastergeorge AM, Brophyherb H. [Buffering boys and boosting girls the protective and promotive effects of early head start for children's expressive language in the context of parenting stress]. J Early Chil Res Quarter 2012; 27:695-707. doi.10.1016/j.ecresq.2011.03.001
9. Vinayak S, Dhanoa S. Relationship of parental burnout with parental stress and personality among parents of neonates with hyperbilirubinemia. Int. J Indian Psychol 2017; 4:102-11.
10. Rabiee Kenari F, Jadidian A, Solgi M. [effective ness of resilience training on reduction of parental stress of autistic childrens mothers]. J Ilam Uni Med Sci2015; 23: 95-105. (Persian)
11. Cooper CE, McLanahan SS, Meadows SO, Brooks J. [Family structure transitions and maternal parenting stress]. J Marri Fam2009; 71:558-74. doi.10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009. 00619.x
12. Topol D, Girard N, Pierre LS, Tucker R, Vohr B. The effects of maternal stress and child language ability on behavioral outcomes of children with congenital hearing loss at 18-24 months. J Early Hum Dev2011; 87:807-11. doi.10.1016/j.earlhumdev.2011.06.006
13. Mahvash Wernoosfaderani A, Ebrahimi M. [The effectiveness of social work services on the social adjustment of parents of children with hearing impairment]. J Audiol 2014; 23:60-67. (Persian)
14. Huso D R. [Treating child abuse trauma with EMDR]. J SocWork Today 2010; 10: 20.
15. Gunter RW, Bodner GE. Works but how? Recent progress in the search for treatment mechanisms. J EMDR Pract Res 2009; 3: 161-8.doi.10.1891/1933-318.104.22.168
16. Shapiro F. The role of eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy in medicine addressing the psychological and physical symptoms stemming from adverse life experiences. J Perm2014; 18:71-7. doi.10.7812/TPP/13-098
17. Maredpour A, Naderi F, Mehrabizadehhonarmand M. [The effectiveness of eye movement desensitization and reprocessing technique on chronic post traumatic stress disorder in soldiers]. JSR 2015; 16:22-32. (Persian)
18. Shapiro F, Laliotis D. [ EMDR and the adaptive information processing model: Integrative treatment and case conceptualization]. J Clin Soc Work 2011; 39:191-200. doi.10.1007/s10615-010-0300-7
19. Shapiro F. Adaptive information processing, and case conceptualization. J EMDR Pract Res2007; 1:68-87.doi.10.1891/1933-322.214.171.124
20. Encinas M, Osorio A, Jarero I, Givaudan M. Randomized controlled clinical trial on the provision of the EMDR preci to family caregivers of patients with autism spectrum disorder. J Psychol Behavior Sci 2019; 11:1-8. doi.10.19080/PBSIJ.2019.11.555802.
21. De Vries SJ, Kuiper CH. Conceptualization of parenting stress in the context of EMDR therapy. J Pract Res 2017; 11: 139-46.doi.10.1891/1933-3126.96.36.199
22. SHAPIRO F. [EMDR therapy humanitarian assistance programs treating the psychological physical and societal effects of adverse experiences worldwide]. J EMDR Pract Res2014; 8: 181.
23. Jongh A, Tenbroeke E, Meijer S. Two method approach a case conceptualization model in the context of EMDR J Pract Res 2010; 4:12-21.
24. Azami A, Hajsadegh Z, Yazdi ravandi S. [The comparative study of effectiveness of training communication and emotional skills on parenting stress of mothers with autism children]. J Zanko J Med Sci 2017; 18: 1-11. (Persian)
25. Roushanbin M, Pouretemad HR, Khoushabi K. [The impact of positive parenting program on maternal stress of mothers of 4-6 years old children with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder]. J Fam Res2007; 3: 555-72. (Persian)
26. Shapiro F. EMDR, adaptive information processing, and case conceptualization. J Pract Res2007; 1:68-87. doi.10.1891/1933-3188.8.131.52
27. Schubert SJ, Lee CW, Drummond PD. The efficacy and psychophysiological correlates of dual-attention tasks in eye movement desensitization and reprocessing. J Anx Dis2011; 25:1-11. doi. 10.1016/j.janxdis.2010.06.024
28. Nardo D, Högberg G, Looi JC, Larsson S, Hällström T, Pagani M. Gray matter density in limbic and paralimbic cortices is associated with trauma load and EMDR outcome in PTSD patients. J Psychiatr Res2010; 44:477-85. doi.10.1016/j.jpsychires.2009.10.014
29. Ashaiery H, Hooman HA, Jamali M, Vatankhah HR. [The compares effects of eye movement desensitization and reprocessing, medical cognitive therapies approaches on decreasing the state anxiety]. J Psychol Res2009;1: 51-63. (Persian)