1. Dehghani M, Fazlollahighamshi SA. [The relationship between spiritual intelligence and organizational commitment of the secretaries]. Biquarterl J Stud Islam Psychol 2015;9:105-32. (Persian)
2. Zohar D, Marshall I, Marshall I. SQ connecting with our spiritual intelligence.1 th ed. Bloom USA Publication. 2000;P.120-52.
3. Hajipoor S, Karimi Takaloo S. Fundamental analysis of spiritual intelligence and professional ethics of managers and employees. J Sci Promo Eth 2015;5:185-222. (Persian)
4. Niazazari K, Enayati T, Behnamfar R, Kahroodi Z. [Relationship between professional ethics and job commitment]. Iran J Nurs2014;27:34-42. (Persian) doi. 10.29252/ijn.27.87.34
5. Maarefi F, Ashk Torab T, Abaszadeh A, Alavimajd H. [A survey of patients viewpoints regarding compliance with ethical codes of professional nurses commitment in Jahrom health sciences hospitals]. Biol Eth Quarter2014;3:57-36. (Persian)
6. Yıldız ML, Icli GE, Gegez AE. Perceived academic code of ethics a research on Turkish academics. Proce Soc Behavior Sci 2013;99:282-93. doi. 10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.10.496
7. Rahimi H., Aghababayi R. [Relationship between organizational culture and professional ethic faculty members of Kashan University]. Edu Str Med Sci2013;6:61-7. (Persian)
8. Salehi M, Dadgar Z. [The relationship between professional ethics and organizational commitment from the viewpoint of nurses in Imam Khomeini hospital in Sari]. Bioeth J2016; 6:33-46. (Persian)
9. Fakhraei M, Imami R, Manuchehri S. Effects of organizational support on organizational commitment. Int J Econ Bus Manage2015;3:1-5.
10. Jena R. An assessment of factors affecting organizational commitment among shift workers in India. Manage J Conte Iss 2015;20:59-77.
11. Zareimatin H, Kheyrandish M, Jahani H. [Identification and measurement of the components of spiritual intelligence in the workplace case study in Labafinejad hospital of Tehran]. Publ Manage Res 2012; 4:71-94 (Persian)
12. Allen NJ, Meyer JP. The measurement and antecedents of affective continuance and normative commitment to the organization. J Occup Psychol1990; 63:1-18. doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8325. 1990.tb00506.x
13. Khayatmoghadam S, Tabatabaeinasab SM. [Components of professional ethics in management]. J Eth Sci Technol 2017;11:127-36. (Persian)
14. Rajabnezhad Z, Dargahi H, Reshadatjo H. [The relationship between spiritual quotient of managers with organizational commitment of staffs in Tehran University of medical sciences]. Paya Sal2017;11:308-17. (Persian)
15. Zabihi MR, Sagharvani S. [Investigating the relationship between spiritual intelligence and organizational commitment among employees of gas company of Khorasan Razavi province]. Quarter J Manage Stud2014;24:31-40. (Persian)
16. Mohammadimehr M, ZargarBalayejame S, Sheikhi S, Rahmati D. [The relationship between professional behavior and organizational commitment of nurses in Ilam province of Iran]. Paya Sal2017;11:35-43. (Persian)
17. Ebrahimi SAR, Hajilan E, Mirbolookbozorgi S. [Spiritual intelligence of executive staff and its effect on their professional ethics]. Cul Manage2014;7:41-52. (Persian)