1. Javadi T. Tired in nurses and nursing errors. Sec Con Preve Med Error 2005; Lorestan, Iran.
2. Parsa M. New field of psychology. 12th ed. Tehran Prophet Publication. 2006; P.123-9.
3. Ghasemi F, Valizadeh F, Moemennasab M. [Analyzing the knowledge and attitude of nurses regarding medication error and its prophylactic ways in educational and therapeutic hospitals of Khorramabad]. Yafte 2009, 10: 55-63. (Persian)
4. Maddocksjennings W, Wilkinson JM. Aromatherapy practice in nursing: literature review. J Adv Nurs 2004; 48:93-103. doi.10.1111/j.1365-2648.2004.03172.x
5. Liu WE, Lin LJ, Jiang YY, Jhen JY, Lin PX, Jien YX, et al. Essential oil massage effects on neck and shoulder pain. Nurs Lead 2008; 9:18-30.
6. Kheirkhah M, Neisani L, Haghani H. Comparison of the effects of aromatherapy with essential oils of damask rose and hot footbath on the first stage of labor anxiety in Nulliparous women. Comple Med J Facul Nurs Midwifer2012; 2:126-34.
7. McCaffrey R, Thomas DJ, Kinzelman AO. The effects of lavender and rosemary essential oils on test taking anxiety among graduate nursing students. Holist Nurs Pract 2009; 23:88-93. doi. 10.1097/HNP.0b013e3181a110aa
8. Seo JY. The effects of aromatherapy on stress and stress responses in adolescents. J Korean Acad Nursi 2009; 39:357-65. doi.10.4040/jkan.2009.39.3.357
9. Chen MC, Fang SH, Fang L. The effects of aromatherapy in relieving symptoms related to job stress among nurses. Int J Nurs Prac 2015; 21:87-93. doi.10.1111/ijn.12229
10. Khoshkesht S, Bahramibabahaidari T, Shiri M, Aghabarari M, Hajfiroozabadi M, Jalili HR, et al. The effect of aromatherapy on level of exam anxiety among nursing students in Alborz University of medical sciences. Alborz Uni Med J2015; 4:101-9.
11. Sahebalzamani M, Khanavi M, Alvimajd H, Mirkarimi S, Karimi M. [Effects of inhalation aromatherapy on female students’ anxiety and depression settling in dormitory of Tehran University of medical sciences]. J Islam Azad Uni Tehran Branch 2010; 20:175-81. (Persian)
12. Park MK, Lee ES. The effect of aroma inhalation method on stress responses of nursing students. J Korean Acad Nurs2004; 34:344-51. doi.10.4040/jkan.2004.34.2.344