1. Liaw W, Rankin J, Bazemore A, Ventres W. Teaching population health community oriented primary care revisited. Acad Med 2017;92:419. doi:10.1097/ACM.0000000000001552
2. Nazarishadkam F, Ghorbani A, Sadeghie T. Determining the influential factors of educational programs’ quality and its effect on the nurse’s professional abilities. Res in Med Edu 2015; 1: 45-53.
3. Entezari A, Jalil M, Mohagheghie M, Momtazmanesh N. Challenges of community based medical education in iran. Teb va Tazkiye 2010;7:52-64. (Persian)
4. Hassanabadi M, Madarshahian F, Khazaei S. Effect of evidence based community visits for risk factors of crimean-Congo fever on students learning. Iran J Med Edu 2013;12:965-74. (Persian)
5. Doobaypersaud A, Adler MD, Bartell TR, Sheneman NE, Martinez MD. Teaching the social determinants of health in undergraduate medical education a scoping review. J Gen Intern Med 2019;34:720-30. doi: 10.1007/s11606-019-04876-0.
6. Kusha A, Kazemi AS. A survey of common children’s diseases referred to the community education center for pediatrics, Zanjan, 2005-2006. J Zanjan Med Sci Health 2006; 17. (Persian)
7. Rahimi B, Rasouli D., Azizi F, Makhdoomi Kh. The survey of the community based medical education from physiopathology students point of views of Urmia medical sciences university. Urmia Med J 2013; 24: 90-96. (Persian)
8. Lovell B. What do we know about coaching in medical education? A literature review. Med Edu 2018;52:376-90. doi:org/10.1111/medu.13482.
9. Khadivi R, Khosravi SH. The quality of health education from trainees and interns of shahrekord medical schoo. Iran J of Med Edu 2005; 4:123-28. (Persian)
10. Ageda R, Mulehim AR, Muhaidib NS, Muhaidib NS, Humam A. Knowledge and risk perception among health care workers regarding infection control measures during swine flu epidemic in Al Ahsa Governorate in Eastern Province, KSA. Asian J Med Res 2013;2:10-4.
11. Mitch B, Michael R, Denise A. Final report on current models of primary care children, including sections on context, operation and effects, and related business models.1nd ed. European Commission published 2017; 2212-19.
12. Pakseresht R, Rahebi S. Explaining women's views about cervical cancer A qualitative study. J Nurs Mid 2016; 26, 53-41. (Persian)
13. 13 Denzin NK, Lincoln YS. The sage handbook of qualitative research. 5nd ed. Sage published 2011;169-71.
14. Spannagel C, Glaserzikuda M, Schroeder U. Application of qualitative content analysis in user-program interaction research. FQS 2005; 5. doi: org/10.17169/fqs-6.2.469
15. Entezari A, Shahididadras M, Hallaji Z, Mortazavi H, Tusi P. Development of strategic educational program of dermatology in Iran. J Res Shahid Beheshti Med Sci Uni 2006; 32: 327-34. (Persian)
16. Torabiardakani A, Urmia N, Mirzaie S. Understanding the public knowledge and expectations and physicians on the implementation of family doctors plan. case study of Shiraz city. Sci J Med Council Iran 2016; 33: 147-55. (Persian)
17. Khadivi R, Khosravi S. The medical students point of views in Tehran on the course of social medicine internship. Iran J Med Edu 2011; 11: 347-55. (Persian)
18. Mostafavian A. The study of views of medical graduate students in medical education in Mashhad islamic azad university in 13th year. Mashhad Med Sci J 2015; 3: 1-15. (Persian)
19. King JA, Ayoo S. What do we know about evaluator education? A review of peer-reviewed publications(1978-2018). Eval Program Plann 2020;79:101785. doi: 10.1016/j.evalprogplan.2020.101785.
20. Maher A, Bahadori M, Ravangard R. The integration of health insurance funds as a reform approach in Iran. Shiraz E Med J. 2017;18. doi: 10.17795/semj45600