1. Massoudi R, Aetemadifar S, Afzali S, Khayri F, Hassanpourdehkordi A. [The influential factors on burnout among nurses working in private hospitals in Tehran]. IJNR 2008:3: 47-58. (Persian)
2. Broom A, Kirby E, Good P, Wootton J, Yates P, Hardy J. Negotiating futility managing emotions nursing the transition to palliative care. Qual Health Res 2015;25:299-309. doi. 10.1177/1049732314553123.
3. Lundstrom T, Pugliese G, Bartley J, Cox J, Guither C. Organizational and environmental factors that affect worker health and safety and patient outcomes. Am J Infect Control 2002;30:93-106.
4. Maslach C, Schaufeli WB, Leiter MP. Job burnout. Annu Rev Psychol 2001;52:397-422. doi. 10.1146/annurev.psych.52.1.397.
5. Mathisen GE, Bergh LIV. Action errors and rule violations at offshore oil rigs the role of engagement emotional exhaustion and health complaints. Saf Sci 2016;85: 130-8. doi. 10.1016/j.ssci.2016.01.008
6. Chou HY, Hecker R, Martin A. Predicting nurses well‐being from job demands and resources: A cross‐sectional study of emotional labour. J Nurs Manage 2012;20:502-11. doi. 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01305.
7. Hochschild AR. The managed heart the commercialization of human feeling. 1 th ed. Perface Berkeley Uni California Publication. 2012;111-9. doi.10.1002/pam.4050030365
8. Lee YH, Woo B. Emotional Intelligence emotional labor, and emotional exhaustion among korean fitness employees. J Glob Sport Manage 2017:2: 65-78. doi. 10.1080/24704067.2017.1283528
9. Yagil D, Medlerliraz H. Personally committed to emotional labor: surface acting emotional exhaustion and performance among service employees with a strong need to belong. J Occup Health Psychol 2017;22:481-91. doi.10.1037/ocp0000049.
10. Han SS, Han JW, Kim YH. Effect of nurse's emotional labor on customer orientation and service delivery the mediating effects of work engagement and burnout. Saf Health Work 2018; 9: 441-6. doi.10.1016/j.shaw.2017.12.001
11. Khaghanizade M, Siratinir M, Abdi F, Kaviani H. Assessing of mental health level of employed nurses in educational hospitals affiliated to Tehran medical sciences University. JFMH 2006: 8: 141-8.
12. Abdimasooleh F, Kaviani H, Khaghanizde M, Momeniaraghi A. The relationship between burnout and mental health among nurses. Tehran Uni Med J 2007:65: 65-75.
13. Duarte J, Pintogouveia J. Mindfulness self-compassion and psychological flexibility mediate effects of a mindfulness based intervention in a sample of oncology nurses. J Cont Behave Sci 2017:6:125 -33. doi.10.1016/j.jcbs.2017.03.002
14. Bond FW, Flaxman PE, Veldhoven MJPM, Biron M. The impact of psychological flexibility and acceptance and commitment therapy on health and productivity at work. Cont Occup Health Psychol Glob Res Pract Wiley 2010;1: 296-313. doi.10.1002/9780470661550.
15. Bond FW, Bunce D. The role of acceptance and job control in mental health, job satisfaction, and work performance. J Appl Psychol 2003; 88:1057-67. doi.10.1037/0021-9010.88.6.1057.
16. Obrien WH, Singh RS, Horan K, Moeller MT, Wasson R, Jex SM. Group based acceptance and commitment therapy for nurses and nurse aides working in long term care residential setting. J Altern Comple Med 2019; 25: 753-61. doi.10.1089/acm.2019.0087.
17. Fatehidehaghani F, Badami R. [The impact of acceptance and commitment based therapy on job stress, metacognitive beliefs attention and shooting performance among military personnel]. J Mil Psychol 2017; 8:19-28. (Persian)
18. Bahreinian S, khanjani S, Masjediarani A. [The efficacy of group acceptance and commitment therapy based training on burnout in nurses]. J Police Med 2016; 5 :143-52. (Persian)
19. Robins TG, Roberts RM, Sarris A. Burnout and engagement in health profession students the relationships between study demands study resources and personal resources. Australas J Organ Psychol 2015;8: 1-13. doi.10.1017/orp.2014.7.
20. Onwezen MC, Veldhoven MJPM, Biron M. The role of psychological flexibility in the demands exhaustion performance relationship. Eur J Work Org Psychol 2014; 23:163-76. doi.10.1080/1359432X.2012.742242.
21. Biron M, Veldhoven, M. Emotional labour in service work psychological flexibility and emotion regulation. HR 2012;65: 1259-82. doi.10.1177/0018726712447832.
22. Arshadi N, Neisi A, Esmaeili I. [The mediating role of work motivation in the relationship between emotional exhaustion and job performance based on conservation of resources model]. IJBS 2014;7: 327-45. (Persian)
23. Diefendorff JM, Croyle MH, Gosserand RH. The dimensionality and antecedents of emotional labor strategies. J Vocat Behave 2005:66, 339-59. doi.10.1016/j.jvb.2004.02.001.
24. Keyvanara M, Naemesfahani M, Bahrami S, Karimi S, Azizzadeh M. An Investigation of the relationship between emotional labor and job satisfaction among the executives and nursing managers of the teaching hospitals affiliated to Isfahan University of medical sciences. JHC 2015; 1 :47-54. (Persian)
25. Flaxman PE, Bond FW, Livheim F. The mindful and effective employee an acceptance and commitment therapy training manual for improving well‐being and performance. Oakland CA New Harb 2013; 2:153-7.
26. Khamisa N, Peltzer K, Oldenburg B. Burnout in relation to specific contributing factors and health outcomes among nurses a systematic review. Int J Environ Res Publ Health 2013; 10:2214-40. doi.10.3390/ijerph10062214.
27. Mulki JP, Jaramillo F, Locander WB. Emotional exhaustion and organizational deviance can the right job and a leader's style make a difference? J Bus Res 2006; 59:1222-30. doi. 10.1016/j.jbusres.2006.09.001.
28. Hayes SC, Bissett R, Roget N, Padilla M, Kohlenberg BS, Fisher G, et al. The impact of acceptance and commitment training and multicultural training on the stigmatizing attitudes and professional burnout of substance abuse counselors. Behave Ther 2004; 35:821 -35. doi. 10.1016/S0005-7894(04)80022-4
29. Hayes SC, Luoma JB, Bond FW, Masuda A, Lillis J. Acceptance and commitment theory model processes and outcomes. Behave Res Ther 2006;44:1-25. doi.10.1016/j.brat.2005.06.006.
30. Martinez D, Totterdell P, Alcover CM, Holman D. Emotional labor and emotional exhaustion: interpersonal and intrapersonal mechanisms. Work Stress 2007; 21: 30-47. doi.org/10.1080/02678370701234274