1. Roccella M, Lavanco G, Vetri L. The New COVID-19 Related Psychological Distress Pandemic. J Clin Med 2022; 11: 237. doi:10.3390/jcm11010237.
2. Sarma Bardoloi P. Neurodevelopmental Disorders: The Past, Present and the Future. Acta Sci Neurol 2021; 4: 43-50.
3. Lai YJ, Chang KM. Improvement of Attention in Elementary School Students through Fixation Focus Training Activit. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2020; 17: 1-33. doi:10.3390/ijerph17134780.
4. Alizadeh H. Neurocognitive executive functions and them relationship with developmental disorders. Adv Cogn Sci 2007; 8 :57-70
5. Beh-Pajooh A, Ghobari B, Alizadeh H, Hemati Alamdar G. Impact of Training Self -Control Techniques on Enhancement of Social Skills in Students with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. JOEC 2007; 7:1-18(Persian).
6. Salamat M, Moghtadaei K, kafi M, Abedi A, Hosein Khanzadeh A. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral play therapy on memory and social skills of children with spelling learning disability. RBS 2014; 11: 556-66(Persian).
7. Alizadehfard S, Mohtashami T, Tadris Tabrizi M. The effectiveness of parents training program on social skills of children with learning disability. J Learn Disabil 2016; 5: 89-107.
8. Ahmadi T, Ghobari bonab B, Azarniad A. The effectiveness of attribution retraining on self- esteem and social skills of children with specific learning disabilities. J Learn Disabil 2017; 6: 7-29. doi: 10.22098/jld.2017.517.
9. Alipour k, rahimian Mashhadi M, Hejazi Dinan P, Abdolshahi M. Effect of Spark and traditional games on motor proficiency and social growth in children with Developmental Coordination Disorder. JOEC 2019; 19:101-0.
10. Ashouri M, Dallalzadeh Bidgoli F. The effectiveness of play therapy based on cognitive behavioral model: behavioral problems and social skills of pre- school children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. JREHAB 2018; 19: 102-15. doi: 10.32598/rj.19.2.102
11. Velayati E, Zaraii Zavaraki E, Amirteimouri MH. The Effect of Educational Computer Games on Learning, Retention and Academic Achievement Motivation among Female Students with Intellectual Disability. JPE 2013; 3: 111-28.
12. Nesayan A, Asadi Gandomani R. Research paper: Effectiveness of social skills training on behavioral problems in adolescents with intellectual disability. JREHAB 2016; 17: 158-67. Doi:10.21859/jrehab-1702158.
13. Ip HH, Wong SW, Chan DF, Byrne J, Li C, Yuan VS, et al. Enhance emotional and social adaptation skills for children with autism spectrum disorder: A virtual reality enabled approach. Comput Educ 2017; 117: 1-15. doi:10.1016/j.compedu.2017.09.010.
14. Shah Rafati F, Pourmohamadreza-Tajrishi M, Pishyareh E, Mirzaei H, Biglarian A. Research Paper: Effectiveness of Group Play Therapy on the Communication of 5-8 Years Old Children with High Functioning Autism. JREHAB 2016; 17:200-211. doi:10.21859/jrehab-1703200.
15. Hoshina A, Horic R, Giamnopulu I, Sugaya M. Measurement of the effect of digital play therapy using biological information. Procedia Comput Sci 2017; 112: 1570-79. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2017.08.104.
16. Moghaddam BM, Moosavipour S. The Efficiency of Social Studies Educational Multimedia on the Disabled Students’ Educational Achievement and Social Skills Development. ICTEDU 2016; 7: 91-106.
17. Shalani B, Ansari M, Abbariki A. The Effectiveness of Play with Feeling Words on Social Skills of Students with Learning Disabilities. J Appl Psychol Res 2018; 8: 1-12. doi: 10.22059/japr.2018.65663.
18. Moosavi F, Almasi F, Hadis A. Review of the Ethical Concepts of the Poetry Book of Mazloom Khonji. Pouyesh Human Edu 2017; 2: 1-17.
19. Moradi R, Sharifi P. The effectiveness of social skills training with multimedia method on the development of social skills (performance) of deaf female students in second grade of middle school. Cogn Behav Sci Res 2013; 2: 131-44.
20. Heidi M, Block Keith C, Radley William R, Jenson Elaine C, Robert E. Effects of a multimedia social skills program in increasing social response and initiations of children with autism spectrum disorder. Int J Sch Educ Psychol 2015; 3: 1-9.doi: 10.1080/21683603.2014.923355.
21. Deveci Topal A, Kolburan Geçer A, Çoban Budak E. An analysis of the utility of digital materials for high school students with intellectual disability and their effects on academic success. Univ Access Inf Soc 2021; 1-16. doi:10.1007/s10209-021-00840-0.
22. Norozi D, Ahmad zade bayani A, Agha barati N. Efficacy of multimedia teaching on learning and retention of arithmetic in autistic students. Psychol Excep Individu 2012; 1: 23-52.
23. Zamani B, Saeedi Z, Abedi A. Effectiveness and Sustainability of impact of using multimedia on students of self-regulation and academic achievement in mathematics at high school first grade. New Edul Approaches 2011; 6: 1-22.
24. Qarakhani A, Afrooz GA, Masoomian M. The use of computer technology for the rehabilitation and education of disabled children. Except Edu Train 2009; 5: 47-53.
25. Poor Ahmad A, Moosavipoor S. Educational Multimedia Production of Hesabamooz and Its Effectiveness on the Academic Achievement of Plus and Multiply Operation of Female Students with Dyscalculia. J Educ Psychol Stu 2014; 10: 67-82. doi: 10.22111/jeps.2014.1846.
26. Asgary A, Khaghanizadeh M. Multimedia method of education. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2010; 2:173-76.
27. Jangi H, Zahi Sh, Zarei I , Zwarki M, Ahmadabadi Sh, Delavar A. Design and Validation of an Educational Multimedia Model for students with intellectual disabilities. JOEC 2017; 17: 31-52.
28. Abbasiannik Z, Hassanzadeh S, Farhadi M, Afroz G. Investigate of the Effectiveness of Navayesh Family-Based Multimedia Virtual Aural Rehabilitation Program on the Auditory Perception Performance Rate and Speech of Deaf Children with Cochlear Implant. Res Sch Virtu Learn 2020; 7: 55-64. doi: 10.30473/etl.2019.45244.2910.
29. Sadat Abtahi M. Curriculum evaluation of educable mentality retarded high school students from its job empowerment perspective. J Soc Sci behav Mul 2011; 1: 1206-10.
30. Moradi S, Rezaee A, Kian Ersi F. Comparing the effectiveness of direct instruction and multimedia training on spelling disorder (Dysgraphia). J Learn Disabil 2014; 4: 89-99. doi: jld-6.
31. Maroofi Y, Moameni Rad A, Zare Ehteshami M. Effectiveness of Educational Multimedia Method on Reducing Mental-Disorders in Third-Elementary Students. MEJDS 2018; 8 :1-7.
32. Masnavi A, Zaraii Zavaraki E, Sharifi Daramadi P, Nii Ahmadabadi M, Delavar A. Design and validation of a grading scale for measuring the components of learning transfer of learners with autism spectrum disorder in multimedia learning environments. J Educ Sci 2020; 27: 137-58. doi: 10.22055/edus.2020.35198.3120.
33. Mousavi F, Abazari Z, Beigipoor F, Asadi N. Effectiveness of Multimedia Education Program on the development of self-help and life skills in education, Mentally Retarded Students. Iran Rehabili J 2016; 14:179-84. doi:10.18869/nrip.irj.14.3.179.
34. Liao YC. Effects of computer-assisted instruction on students- achievement in Taiwan: A meta-analysis. J Comput Educ 2007; 48: 216 -33. doi:10.1016/j.compedu.2004.12.005.
35. Khan TM. The effects of multimedia learning on children with different special education needs. Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2010; 2: 4341-45. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.03.690.
36. Omidi H, Sajedi F, Rostami R, Bakhshi E. Effectiveness of social skills training on self-esteem of students with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Empower Except Child 2018; 9: 27-37. doi: 10.22034/ceciranj.2018.77191.