1. Zakeri F, Saffariantoosi MR, Nejat H. The Role of Self-Compassion Moderator in the Effect of Alexithymia and Interpersonal Problems on Marital Boredom in Maladjusted Women. J Posit Psychol 2020;5:35-50. doi:10.22108/ppls.2020.115339.1662.
2. Fotohi S, Mikaeili N, Atadokht A, Hajlo N. Comparing the effectiveness of meta-emotion-based couple therapy with narrative couple therapy on adjustment and cuople burnout in conflicting couples. QCCPC 2018; 9:77-101. doi: 10.22054/QCCPC.2018.27362.1672.
3. Kamalian T, Mirzahosseini H, Monirpoor N. The Effects of Emotional Schema Therapy and Differentiation Training on Emotional Divorce in Women. J Client- Centered Nurs Care 2021; 7:65-74.
4. Nazari A, Rasouli M, Davarniya R, Hosseini A, Babaei Gharmkhani M. Effectiveness of solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT) on couple burnout and divorce tendency in married women. IJPN 2015;3:41-52. [Persian]
5. Gito M, Ihara H, Ogata H. The relationship of resilience, hardiness, depression and burnout among Japanese psychiatric hospital nurses. J Nurs Educ Pract 2013; 3:12. doi:10.5430/jnep. v3n11p12.
6. Kim JS, Lee YS. Study on fatigue, stress and burnout of pregnant nurses. Korean J Occup Health Nurs 2013; 22: 208-17. doi:10.5807/kjohn.2013.22.3.208.
7. Kozak A, Kersten M, Schillmöller Z, Nienhaus A. Psychosocial work-related predictors and consequences of personal burnout among staff working with people with intellectual disabilities. Res Dev Disabil 2013; 34: 102-15. doi: 10.1016/j.ridd.2012.07.021.
8. Harandi RJ, Rajaie Moosavi SF. Relationship between emotional maturity, perceived social support and emotional atmosphere of the second grade high school students in Qom. J New Thought Edu 2019; 15:45-62. (Persian) doi:10.22051/JONTOE.2019.20580.2235.
9. Bazrgar, Honarparvaran N. Comparation emotional matiurity in people tends to affair and normal . J New Adv Behav sci 2020 ;4:17-25. (Persian)
10. Zonash R, Arouj K. Social Intolerance and Psychological Distress among Cardiac Patients: Moderating Role of Emotional Regulation. Pak J Psychol Res 2017:273-96.
11. Sharifi Rigi A, Mehrabizade Honarmand M, Beshlideh K, Sarparast A, Khanali Nejad S, Amini Z. Mediating Role of Distress Tolerance in Relationship of Emotional Maturity and Spiritual Intelligence with Adjustment to University. J Res Relig Health 2019; 5: 87-100. doi: 10.22037/jrrh. v5i1.19401.
12. Rafeedali E. Influence of self-concept and emotional maturity on leadership behaviour of secondary schools’ heads in Kerala, India. Eur J Educ Stud 2017; 3. doi:10.46827/ejes.v0i0.434.
13. Mokhtari B, Farah Bakhsh K. Predicting the emotional maturity of female high school students based on attachment style and the degree of differentiation of mothers in Najafabad. J Appl Res Cons 2019; 5. (Persian)
14. Viscermi A, Abdollahi Moghaddam M. Compare emotional and social maturity and sensation seeking in adolescents and ordinary criminals Khorramabad. Rooyesh-e-Ravanshenasi 2019; 8. (Persian)
15. Devine MA, Dawson S. The effect of a residential camp experience on self-esteem and social acceptance of youth with craniofacial differences. Ther Recreat J 2010; 44: 105-20.
16. Taniguchi ST, Freeman PA, Taylor S, Malcarne B. A study of married couples' perceptions of marital satisfaction in outdoor recreation. J Exp Educ 2006; 28: 253-56. doi:10.1177/105382590602800309.
17. Pines AM, Nunes R. The relationship between career and couple burnout: Implications for career and couple counseling. J Employ Couns 2003;40:50-64. doi:10.1002/j.2161-1920.2003.tb00856.x.
18. Gholampour F, Hafezian M, Kazemian M, Damirchi QV, KazemiKani B, Gholizadeh S. Reviewing the different dimensions of emotional maturity in high school 3rd grade students. Arab J Bus Manag Rev 2013; 3: 78.
19. Imani R, Moheb N. The relationship between mothers' emotional maturity and their children's behavioral disorders. J Woman Family Stud 2009; 2: 29-49. (Persian)
20. Fink E, de Rosnay M, Peterson C, Slaughter V. Validation of the Peer Social Maturity Scale for assessing children's social skills. Infant Child Dev 2013; 22: 539-52. doi: 10.1002/icd.1809.
21. Falahati F, Mohammadi M. Prediction of marital burnout based on automatic negative thoughts and alexithymia among couples. JMRH 2020;8:2211-9. doi:10.22038/jmrh.2020.43917.1522
22. Nazarpour D, Zahrakar K, Pouryahya M, Davarniya R. Effectiveness of couple therapy based on imago relationship therapy: Its impact on couple burnout. Neurosci J Shefaye Khatam 2019; 7: 51-60. doi: 10.29252/shefa.7.4.51. (Persian)
23. Mohammad Sharooni R, Shokri O, Hosseinzadeh Taghvaei M, Danesh E. The Modeling of Structural Relationship of Marital Conflict Concerning Attachment Styles, Narcissism Sensation Seeking, and Marital Burnout in Couples. MEJDS 2020. 10:23. (Persian)
24. Pamuk M, Durmuş E. Investigation of burnout in marriage. J Hum Sci 2015;12:162-77.
25. Nindyasari Y, Herawati T. The relation of emotional maturity, family interaction and marital satisfaction of early age married couples. J Fam Sci 2018; 3: 16-29. doi:10.29244/jfs.3.2.16-29.
26. Bakhshizadeh f, Samani s, Khayer m. A Causal model, self-differentiation and Morital Satisfaction. J Women Society 2019; 10: 31-46. (Persian)
27. Bahramimashoof R, Ahmadi S, Rasouli M. Mediating role of emotional expressivness in the relationship between cognitive emotion regulation strategies and marital satisfaction. J Woman Family Stud 2022; 10: 32-52. doi: 10.22051/jwfs.2022.30614.2374.