1. Khodaveisi M, Eskandarlou T, Amini R, Tapak L. The correlation between knowledge of standard precautions control infection and “health belief model’s” construct with performance standard precautions control infection in nursing students of hamadan university of medical sciences. J Health Prom Manage 2019;8:45-52. doi.10.21859/jhpm-08016
2. Sreedharan J, Muttappillymyalil J, Venkatramana M. Knowledge about standard precautions among university hospital nurses in the United Arab Emirates. East Mediter Health J2011; 4:331-4.
3. Safaeian A, Tavakolifard N, Zand S. Risk factors assessment of needle-stick injury among the healthcare workers of Alzahra hospital Isfahan Iran. J Isfahan Med Sch2019;36:1463-71. . doi.10.22122/jims.v36i506.10752.
4. Safaeian A, Rouzbahani R, Tavakolifard N, Mzannar S, Fatemi S, Abbasi F. Assessment of Job stress among the employees of alzahra hospital; the largest healthcare center in Isfahan province Iran. J Isfahan Med Sch2019;37:857-63. doi.10.22122/jims.v37i536.10708.
5. Mirzaei T, Ravari A, Mirzaei S, Loripoor M. Standard precautions compliance to precautions or precautions as a barrier: a qualitative study. J Qual Res Health Sci2014;3:230-8.
6. Javadzadeh H, Badrian S, Reisi M, Askari N, Meshkati M, Badrian M. [A study of the frequency of occupational injuries and knowledge of standard precautions among laboratory staff and nurses]. Health Sys Res 2016;11:671-6. (Persian)
7. Ahmadi HN, Khazaei T. Assessing the performance and knowledge of the medical staff of Imam Reza & Vali-asr hospitals in Birjand on the injuries resulting from needle stick. Modern Care J2008;14:36-43.
8. Rahimianfar A, Frouzannia K, Dehghani H, Khavari Z, Sareban M. Assessment of knowledge and practice in needle stick injury among health care staff. J Shahid Sadoughi Uni Sci2013;20:743-51.
9. Madhavan A, Asokan A, Vasudevan A, Maniyappan J, Veena K. Comparison of knowledge attitude, and practices regarding needle stick injury among health care providers. J Fam Med Prim Care2019;8:840-5. doi.10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_103_19
10. Luo Y, He GP, Zhou JW, Luo Y. Factors impacting compliance with standard precautions in nursing China. Int J Infect Dis2010;14:1106-14. doi.10.1016/j.ijid.2009.03.037
11. Siegel JD, Rhinehart E, Jackson M, Chiarello L. Guideline for isolation precautions: preventing transmission of infectious agents in health care settings. Am J Inf Cont2007;35(10 Suppl 2):S65-164. doi:10.1016/j.ajic.2007.10.007
12. Potter PA, Perry AGE, Hall AE, Stockert PA. Fundamentals of nursing: Elsevier Mosby; 2009.
13. Sardesai RV, Gaurkar SP, Sardesai VR, Sardesai VV. Awareness of needle stick injuries among health care workers in a tertiary health care center. Indian J Sex Trans AIDS 2018;39:107-10. doi: 10.4103/ijstd.IJSTD_30_18
14. Nofal M, Subih M, Alkalaldeh M. Factors influencing compliance to the infection control precautions among nurses and physicians in Jordan a cross sectional study. J Inf Preve2017;18:182-8. doi.10.1177/1757177417693676
15. Tajabadi A, Parsaeimehr Z, Kashani E. Evaluation of compliance with standard precautions by ICU nurses of Sabzevar hospitals. Sci J Nurs2018;4:79-91.
16. Nikkhah T, Khosravi A, Ebrahimi H. Investigating the effective factors on the needle stick injuries and personnels approach in Bahar medical education center in Shahroud During 2009-18. Int J Health Stud2020;6:1-4. doi.10.22100/ijhs.v6i3.759
17. Masoumi-Asl H, Rahbar M, Soltani A, Pezeshki Z, Khanaliha K, Kolifarhood G. Epidemiology of needlestick injuries among healthcare workers in Tehran Iran a cross sectional study. 2017;12:37605. doi.10.5812/archcid.37605
18. Khodaveisi M, Mohamadkhani M, Amini R, Karami M. Factors predicting the standard precautions for infection control among pre hospital emergency staff of Hamadan based on the health belief model. J Educ Commun Health2017;4:12-08. doi.10.21859/jech.4.3.12
19. Beyamo A, Dodicho T, Facha W. Compliance with standard precaution practices and associated factors among health care workers in Dawuro zone South West Ethiopia cross sectional study. BMC Health Serv Res2019;19:381-7. doi.10.1186/s12913-019-4172-4
20. Kalantarzadeh M, Mohammadnejad E, Ehsani SR, Tamizi Z. Knowledge and practice of nurses about the control and prevention of nosocomial infections in emergency departments. Arch Clin Inf Dis 2014;9: 18278. doi.10.5812/archcid.18278
21. Allahbakhshian A, Moghaddasian S, Zamanzadeh V, Parvan K, Allah-Bakhshian M. Knowledge, attitude, and practice of ICU nurses about nosocomial infections control in teaching hospitals of Tabriz. Iran J Nurs2010;23:17-28.
22. Dasgupta S, Das S, Chawan NS, Hazra A. Nosocomial infections in the intensive care unit: Incidence, risk factors, outcome and associated pathogens in a public tertiary teaching hospital of Eastern India. Indian J Crit Care Med 2015;19:14-20. doi: 10.4103/0972-5229.148633
23. Akbari M, AzimPour A, Nejadrahim R, Ghahremanlu H, Bernousi I. [A survey of nosocomial infections in intensive care units in an Imam Reza hospital to provide appropriate preventive guides based on international standards]. J Urmia Uni Med Sci2013;23:591-6. (Persian)
24. Gulilat K, Tiruneh G. Assessment of knowledge attitude and practice of health care workers on infection prevention in health institution bahir dar city administration. Sci J Publ Health2014;2:384-93. doi.10.11648/j.sjph.20140205.13