1. Alfulayw KH, Al-Otaibi ST, Alqahtani HA. Factors associated with needlestick injuries among healthcare workers: implications for prevention. BMC Health Serv Res 2021; 21:1-8. doi: 10.1186/s12913-021-07110-y.
2. Moradi A, Mostafavi E, Moradi A. The Prevalence and causes of needle stick injuries among the primary health care workers of Bahar city, Hamadan Province. Iran Occup Health 2010; 7:39-42. (Persian).
3. Persaud E, Mitchell A. Needlestick injuries among healthcare workers administering COVID-19 vaccinations in the United States. New Solut 2021;31: 16-9.doi: 10.1177/10482911211001483.
4. Aghadoost D, Hajijafari M, Tabatabaei B, hossein Ziloochi M, Dalirian A. Occupational exposure to blood in the stuff of educational-medical centers of Kashan University of Medical Sciences in 2005. Feyz 2007; 10:59-64 (Persian).
5. Koohsari M, Mohebbi B, Sadeghi R, Tol A, Rahimi Forooshani A. Assessing the Effect of Educational Intervention Based on Health Belief Model in Improving Standard Precautions Adherence to Prevent Needlestick among Clinical Staff of Hospitals. J Hosp 2016; 15:49-57 (Persian).
6. AlJohani A, Karuppiah K, Al Mutairi A, Al Mutair A. Narrative review of infection control knowledge and attitude among healthcare workers. J Epidemiol Glob Health 2021; 11:20. doi: 10.2991/jegh.k.201101.001.
7. Sachina BT, Banu A, Pai SB, Shahid S, Chidambara VN. Needle Sticks Injuries (NSIs) and Hepatitis B Vaccination status among Health Care Workers (HCWs) at Asia's Largest Trauma Care Centre in Bengaluru. IJANM 2022; 10:401-4. doi: 10.5958/2454-2652.
8. Ghanei Gheshlagh R, Zahednezhad H, Shabani F, Hameh M, Ghahramani M, Farajzadeh M, et al. Needle Sticks Injuries and its Related Factors among Nurses. Iran J Nurs 2014; 27:21-9. (Persian)
9. Laishram J, Keisam A, Phesao E, Tarao MS, Laloo VJ, Devi HS. Prevalence of needle stick injuries among nurses in a tertiary care hospital and their immediate response. IJMEDPH 2013; 3.doi: 10.4103/2230-8598.123446.
10. Kakizaki M, Ikeda N, Ali M, Enkhtuya B, Tsolmon M, Shibuya K, et al. Needlestick and sharps injuries among health care workers at public tertiary hospitals in an urban community in Mongolia. BMC Res Notes 2011; 4:1-6. doi: 10.1186/1756-0500-4-184.
11. Bouya S, Balouchi A, Rafiemanesh H, Amirshahi M, Dastres M, Moghadam MP, et al. Global Prevalence and Device Related Causes of Needle Stick Injuries among Health Care Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Ann Glob Health 2020; 86:35. doi: 10.5334/aogh.2698.
12. Hashemi Sh, Torabian S, Mamani M, Moazen Dehkordi S. The Prevalence of needlestick and sharps injuries among health care workers in Hamadan, Iran. Avicenna J Clin Med 2012; 18:41-6 (Persian).
13. Abareshi F, Hekmatshoar R, Zokaei M, Akrami R. Survey of occupational exposure to needle stick and its risk factors among Healthcare Workers in one of Sabzevar's hospital. Iran Occup Health 2018; 14:70-77. (Persian)
14. Bhardwaj A, Sivapathasundaram N, Yusof M, Minghat A, Swe K, Sinha N. The Prevalence of accidental needle stick injury and their reporting among healthcare workers in orthopaedic wards in general hospital Melaka, Malaysia. Malays Orthop J 2014;8: 6.doi: 10.5704/MOJ.1407.009.
15. Mbaisi EM, Wanzala P, Omolo J. Prevalence and factors associated with percutaneous injuries and splash exposures among health-care workers in a provincial hospital, Kenya, 2010. Pan Afr Med J 2013; 14:10. doi: 10.11604/pamj.2013.14.10.1373.
16. Lotfi R, Gashtasbi A. Needle stick and sharps injuries and its risk factors among health center personnel. J Babol Univ Med Sci 2008; 10:71-7. (Persian)
17. Smith DR, Choe MA, Jeong JS, Jeon MY, Chae YR, An GJ. Epidemiology of needlestick and sharps injuries among professional Korean nurses. J Prof Nurs 2006;22: 359-66.doi: 10.1016/j.profnurs.2006.10.003.
18. Taghavi R, Tavakoli Tabasi K, Mohamadi S, Kor K. Frequency of work injuries of needle stick among personnel in Sina Hospital in 2011. J Neyshabur Univ Med Sci 2015; 2:22-8(Persian).
19. Gershon RR, Pogorzelska M, Qureshi KA, Sherman M. Home health care registered nurses and the risk of percutaneous injuries: a pilot study. Am J Infect Control 2008;36: 165-72.doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2007.04.278.
20. Yazie TD, Chufa KA, Tebeje MG. Prevalence of needlestick injury among healthcare workers in Ethiopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Environ Health Prev Med 2019; 24:1-0. doi: 10.1186/s12199-019-0807-7.
21. Rakhshani F, Heidari M, Barati S. Prevalence of Needlestick Injuries among the Healthcare Professionals in Zahedan Medical Sciences University. IRJE 2009; 4:87-91. (Persian).